Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

I am #54

May 21, 2017
lilim is a different demonic transformation. its more bestial. succubus is different and only nakorou and rydia have pictures for it yet
If I had to guess, it's probably not fully implemented yet. As for the harpy transformation. It's more of a fancy bad end and only one character really has art for it, which is Riesz from Trials of Mana. To get it you need to buy a house in capital city Avalon (I think that's the right name?) After that you need to go to the pet store there and buy a harpy. You'll be able to interact with it and choose to let it share your bed with you. Do that with it in your new house and eventually the dynamic will change between you and it and you'll get a prompt to start having sex with it in bed or not.

As a fair warning you'll need a good chunk of money because you need to pay an annual tax for your house as well (An odd bit of realism, that) and you'll need to do this at least once in the process of this. If you fail to it leads to a different bad end because tax evasion bad. Sleep with your harpy enough times (It takes a good bit so be patient) and you'll get an option to reincarnate as a harpy. Accept and you will, but the harpy will lock a slave collar on you and use you as a brood mother for eggs which they will sell to pay the rent on the house leading to a bad end. There is currently no way to play as a harpy to my knowledge.

Dec 13, 2017
i don't recall if this was technically a succubus transformation but there was something like that in one of the classes of the hypnosis school. don't think this is the only way to get it and stuff on the wiki is usually very outdated but ill add a spoiler here for how to get it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too bad it crashes during the brain remodeling lab step.
1664343930802.png

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Too bad it crashes during the brain remodeling lab step.
View attachment 2069025
Yeah that happens, to get around that load the save in an untranslated version of the game and then go through with it, soon as the scene is done and you can save then go ahead and do just that then load the save up in a translated version of the game you were playing on. Seems like tries to pull some sort of variable or something that's meant to be in Japanese but the name of such was probably translated too so the game cant find it and breaks.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Okay I installed rpg maker 2000 RTP using a locale emulator, but still i can't even start the game. It says " ??? f V f...."
Option 1: right click the RPG_RT.exe > Locale Emulator > Run in Japanese
Option 2: Just use Easy RPG to make everything easier as it will also automatically put the game in fullscreen as well

Last edited:
Reactions: maankamara

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Option 1: right click the RPG_RT.exe > Locale Emulator > Run in Japanese
Option 2: Just use Easy RPG to make everything easier as it will also automatically put the game in fullscreen as well
Oh this Easy RPG is amazing. Seems to even handle the error mentioned above without crashing. It does say missing variable but seems to jump over the issue. Although I am not entirely sure if it causes issues later on.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Oh this Easy RPG is amazing. Seems to even handle the error mentioned above without crashing. It does say missing variable but seems to jump over the issue. Although I am not entirely sure if it causes issues later on.
Try running EasyRPG player with `--patch maniac` command-line argument.

For me this fixes "ControlVariables: Unsupported operation 5" error message at the top of the screen, which is flickers and is quite hard to ignore. Maybe you mentioned some other issue, though. In any case it won't hurt to try.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2019
I was getting sick of running into untranslated stuff and was having weird issues with AGTHHook+ChiiTrans
So I ended up exporting the translated version with EASYRPG's LCFTRANS and then shoving it through google translate
Of course this caused issues wtih the event scripting, so I made a ghetto hotpatch tool (very ghetto if you look at it you might contract cancer) and a couple manual patches and it seems to be working other than one cafe music event mysteriously not working.
You'll occasionally run into text running out of boxes because the way I initially wrote it didn't support the ultra strict formatting using easyrpg's <easyrpg:new_page> requires as the documentation did not mention it.

Before a code monkey asks, I didn't use the Python PO libraries because, I could not understand them.

Anyways, just stick this the languages file in the game folder and play with EasyRPG, then select "output"
Translation scripts and more messages about suffering included in zip

Sorry to the staff who probably have to approve this because it's one of my first 3 posts.
Even more sorry to someone who tries reusing this awful script for a different game, ZZZMessage.txt and my little screams in the scripts might help you build your own.

Edit: This'll only work with "RyonaRPG_up4900_core0155_2022-08-10_translated"

Last edited:

hazen476

Sep 5, 2017
I was getting sick of running into untranslated stuff and was having weird issues with AGTHHook+ChiiTrans
So I ended up exporting the translated version with EASYRPG's LCFTRANS and then shoving it through google translate
Of course this caused issues wtih the event scripting, so I made a ghetto hotpatch tool (very ghetto if you look at it you might contract cancer) and a couple manual patches and it seems to be working other than one cafe music event mysteriously not working.
You'll occasionally run into text running out of boxes because the way I initially wrote it didn't support the ultra strict formatting using easyrpg's <easyrpg:new_page> requires as the documentation did not mention it.

Before a code monkey asks, I didn't use the Python PO libraries because, I could not understand them.

Anyways, just stick this the languages file in the game folder and play with EasyRPG, then select "output"
Translation scripts and more messages about suffering included in zip

Sorry to the staff who probably have to approve this because it's one of my first 3 posts.
Even more sorry to someone who tries reusing this awful script for a different game, ZZZMessage.txt and my little screams in the scripts might help you build your own.

Edit: This'll only work with "RyonaRPG_up4900_core0155_2022-08-10_translated"
all imma say is thank you cuz last time i touched this game hongfire existed

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the succubus(not lilim) transformation including the requirements for it?

Also, I can never seem to finish the undersea temple. I'm stuck with the location after Floor 6, there doesn't seem anything there but endless water.

Last edited:

The One who Saw All

Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the succubus(not lilim) transformation including the requirements for it?

Also, I can never seem to finish the undersea temple. I'm stuck with the location after Floor 6, there doesn't seem anything there but endless water.
If you mean the large water place just before the boss, I believe you have to find three iron maidens who will ask you a question each and answer correctly to drop the water level.

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
If you mean the large water place just before the boss, I believe you have to find three iron maidens who will ask you a question each and answer correctly to drop the water level.
Are they located in different locations? I can't seem to locate them. All statue I remember is the multiple ones in a room with zodiac puzzle, inaccessible one near the entrance and one that disappears after killing a magician-and all of those aren't iron maidens but goddess statues.

hazen476

Sep 5, 2017

if your talking about the endless underwater section its just a loot room. you wanna leave there go out thru the electric floor path you came from and go thru the other way. (should be another eletric floor room but the rods pop up slower and less times).

P.S. save before trying to leave cuz the saws that follow u will get u stuck.

Yihowat

Jul 12, 2020
I'm trying to talk to Luminous in the Gorg base. The wiki says you have to have a minimum level of Masochism before she will talk to you. Any clue how to increase the masochism and start her quest(s)?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I'm trying to talk to Luminous in the Gorg base. The wiki says you have to have a minimum level of Masochism before she will talk to you. Any clue how to increase the masochism and start her quest(s)?
been a long time since i last played the game but i mean you could use the cheat tool to just artificially increase your masochism. I remember there's certain piercings that increase your masochism and i know there are other ways but its just been a while since I've last played this.

might as well also ask again has anybody ended up finding out how to get the fallen noblewoman event to trigger at the colosseum? I remember trying to get that event to trigger for so long but couldnt get it too and had even searched if there were any other ways to get the noble slave collar/outfit but no one had responded then but might as well ask again.

hazen476

Sep 5, 2017
been a long time since i last played the game but i mean you could use the cheat tool to just artificially increase your masochism. I remember there's certain piercings that increase your masochism and i know there are other ways but its just been a while since I've last played this.

might as well also ask again has anybody ended up finding out how to get the fallen noblewoman event to trigger at the colosseum? I remember trying to get that event to trigger for so long but couldnt get it too and had even searched if there were any other ways to get the noble slave collar/outfit but no one had responded then but might as well ask again.
Run around in the princess dress from the clothing shop in the capatal, or just debug neatness to 100. then just get enslaved thru arena debt iike normal and talk to the nun in rayon in for the chain. or just buy it from lewd shop in the capital. and yeah you can just steal it by trying it on then walking out the shop with it. oh and make sure you have a body checker cuz charm scores. like neatness and charm dont apply for event without em.

also for masochism just if u have the key for backroom of the magic shop just stand on the trap tile and got thru the torture coaster like twice and u should be good. its the lovenest key in the undersea temple.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes