Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
gibberish
If you mean moonrunes, that's normal - there were many updates since translation patch was made, and many lines became untranslated.
If you mean real gibberish, that should not be the case.
Hows the pregnancy in this?
You can get pregnant from humans and monsters. Sleep to give birth. Giving birth 10 times for human and monster babies each gives the corresponding traits which makes impregnating easier iirc. Slimes can reimpregnate on birth.

Oct 12, 2018
If you mean moonrunes, that's normal - there were many updates since translation patch was made, and many lines became untranslated.
Thanks for the response! This here is an example of what I'm seeing from time to time. Mostly just curious if some of those @ symbols and the like are intended or not, cause I can't imagine they are though honestly I have no clue. Sometimes it seems like perfect Japanese comes through, sometimes perfect english, and sometimes a mix of Japanese and, well, what looks like gibberish. Isn't a real major issue, especially as it only seems to come up in untranslated parts anyways, but it does add an extra layer of confusion for my peanut brain LOL

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
For anyone getting a DDERR_UNSUPPORTED when trying to set the game to fullscreen
(unconfirmed required step) 1: make sure you have DirectPlay (in Windows Features > Legacy Components > Direct Play)
2: set the game to run in compatibility mode for Windows 7

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
This here is an example of what I'm seeing from time to time
Definitely not normal. Should look like this:
1660594575213.png
Seems like the locale problem. Iirc applocale does not work on windows 10, need to use locale emulator or NTLEA.
Or better, switch permanently to japanese locale - there are no demerits to it unless you need to use some ancient non-english soft.

I am #54

May 21, 2017

You can get pregnant from humans and monsters. Sleep to give birth. Giving birth 10 times for human and monster babies each gives the corresponding traits which makes impregnating easier iirc. Slimes can reimpregnate on birth.
What other monsters can impregnate you? I've only found the various slime sources which seem the most common, the parasite suit that can eventually take you over, and the insect labyrinth bad end so far. Oh. And the harpy and dragon transformation bad ends.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
Definitely not normal. Should look like this:
View attachment 1986088
Seems like the locale problem. Iirc applocale does not work on windows 10, need to use locale emulator or NTLEA.
Or better, switch permanently to japanese locale - there are no demerits to it unless you need to use some ancient non-english soft.
Locale emulator is actually what I use, I just always end up calling it applocale XD

Yeah, if anything I should probably just swap to japanese unicode and such like I used to, just haven't gotten around to it I believe on this PC yet. Not heard of NTLEA though yet.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
What other monsters can impregnate you? I've only found the various slime sources which seem the most common, the parasite suit that can eventually take you over, and the insect labyrinth bad end so far.
Also landray can from what i remember. Not sure about others.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
This game is an oldie for sure. Have the many updates since I last saw it ever added any other "combat sex" monster aside from the landray? I know they made the sprites for a lot of the haunted mansion stuff to do it, but never actually implemented it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Man, I'm surprised this one's still going. I fondly remember this as being one of the first games I tried to apply a text-hooker program to. Much confusion and poetry was had. RIP chiitrans.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Anyone MTLed it? Since English translation looks like is not happening and I curious to play it I even agree to MTL version of the game.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
To unlock other location I got to do the forest one throughly? or do I talk to other NPCs for quests etc etc?

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
To unlock other location I got to do the forest one throughly? or do I talk to other NPCs for quests etc etc?
NPC and quests if playing as intended. Some are level gated iirc. Or just cheat by going to ? location in the bottom right corner of world map - this will unlock all overworld locations. Some dungeons that have entry on internal locations, still need to be unlocked through quests.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Rules state:

Since RyonaRPG is constantly being updated by the devs, often multiple times per month, the abandoned tag is most assuredly mistaken.
View attachment 1984736
But let me upload latest version just in case.
Both original and prepatched: Mega

From the new stuff, a big dungeon was added called Makai Dungeon. Adds a lot of lore to the world and serves as kinda ending for the game. Not sure how to get to it normally, so I cheated my way in. Mostly non-h enemies, but there are new succubi with charm and level drain attacks, who also can equip unremovable "wedding" piercings, which make you constantly hear lewd sounds :)
Why are the things from the old version that WERE translated, gone in this one? Like alot of the skill descriptions.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes