Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
SVN is not used anymore for last few years afaik.
So the usual method, get latest core from dev.rsaga.org/core (core150 is 1 month old), and patch with rpgmakertrans.
I also updated my mega to the latest update 4796 from 4 days ago, both original and prepatched game:
Mega

There's also today's update which adds more Tifa standing pictures, swimsuit, bunny, rubbersuit, but not yet implemented in game, probably will be added in a few days.

PS: can also use MTool for ryona rpg translation, but it's still a bit wonky, often messing things up, also it's incompatible with agth/textractor because it uses easyrpg player, which is not good as some things are not translated with MTool. On the upside, can play in maximized window.
do u have the neighbour game? the VH? since it contain loli I think tis not allowed to create forum about it

R.

Nov 9, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to translate special menu?
Seems normal menu is now considered obsolete.
Some functions, like equipping spells, are only available through it.

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to translate special menu?
Seems normal menu is now considered obsolete.
Some functions, like equipping spells, are only available through it.
hi,try use MTool for translate the untranslated parts of the game.

Jan 17, 2021
1635673190069.png

um.... when i go to the brothel at the Capital Avalon and try to get a "client" i get this.
almost forgot i work as a slave btw

and is there a fully translated ver of this?

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
So the usual method, get latest core from dev.rsaga.org/core (core150 is 1 month old), and patch with rpgmakertrans.
I also updated my mega to the latest update 4796 from 4 days ago, both original and prepatched game:
Mega

There's also today's update which adds more Tifa standing pictures, swimsuit, bunny, rubbersuit, but not yet implemented in game, probably will be added in a few days.

PS: can also use MTool for ryona rpg translation, but it's still a bit wonky, often messing things up, also it's incompatible with agth/textractor because it uses easyrpg player, which is not good as some things are not translated with MTool. On the upside, can play in maximized window.
thanks for the mega, though the patch breaks the game. It disables fullscreen. Is there a work around for that?

Edit: Running the game in compatibility mode fixed the issue.

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
how do you get the noble slave collar and outfit, checked the wiki but the colosseum route didn't work.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys, im new to this game and interested to start playing but I've heard that this game gets from time to time, is the mega link in page 1 the latest version with the english patch?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Hey guys, im new to this game and interested to start playing but I've heard that this game gets from time to time, is the mega link in page 1 the latest version with the english patch?
as far as I'm concerned use the mega link on post #287 on page 15, also would recommend using easy RPG

pirajacinto

Nov 21, 2018
Man cool that VH has a discord, I hope there's a discord somewhere for RyonaRPG. REALLY like this game but I only really come back to it from time to time to see what changed.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Mega

Thank you very much

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Where is there some hard to find content that someone may have skipped over? wanna do another run through of this game but since updates are very slow i cant really hope for a new huge update drop tomorrow so what are some content packed areas of the game that people could've missed, wanna see what you guys have found and see if there are maybe some things i didn't even knew existed.

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
a new version has been released(core 053), but I can't apply MTool to it because it exceeds the limit, can anyone apply it? pls
dfd9e846b137b5d07995cffb270457f764477e05c0a8417804afc41a4455fbd2.jpg

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes