Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Korhal

Aug 15, 2017
I have yet to open it. Every time i solve an error another one pops up. But the furthest i go involved:
1. Downloading RPG maker 2000
2. Downloading RPG maker 2000 1.3 add ons
3. Change compatibility mode to Windows XP
4. Run As administrator

Each of thsoe things solved an error but every time i solve one another one pops up. So idk wtf is going and I gave up.
Ok so i don't know how but I got to the title screen without the error popping up. Give me a minute to see if the game actually works

Korhal

Aug 15, 2017
I have yet to open it. Every time i solve an error another one pops up. But the furthest i go involved:
1. Downloading RPG maker 2000
2. Downloading RPG maker 2000 1.3 add ons
3. Change compatibility mode to Windows XP
4. Run As administrator

Each of thsoe things solved an error but every time i solve one another one pops up. So idk wtf is going and I gave up.
Ok so far the game works for me, here is what I did.

1. Went to google and downloaded the Japanese version of RPG 2000 RTP.
(Link for the Lazy: )
2. Installed the the RPG 2000 RTP to the default folder which should be in you C drive.
3. Thats it...

Try downloading Local Emulator just to make sure if it works.

My PC is Window 10 and when I ran the game I did not run in administrator nor used Local Emulator.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
HUH??? That actually fixed my error, I just picked the first option while in japanese locale since I installed the rtp in chinese unicode like you do when you install violated heroine and it worked.

Reactions: Korhal

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
---------------------------
?????????????
????????: RPG¸°Ù2000 ×ÝÀ²ÑÊ߯¹°¼Þ
??????????: RPG¸°Ù2000 ×ÝÀ²ÑÊ߯¹°¼Þ
????: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCII\RPG2000\RTP\Sound\ƒeƒŒƒ|[ƒg1.wav
???:

OK

(this at 44%)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I dont understand how to play, for one thing basically nothing is translated and whenever I try to leave the city it just goes into an endless dungeon.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
?????????????
???:

OK

(this at 44%)

That unreadable gibberish is a dead give away that you are not in japanese locale, I had the same error when I tried to install it. All it means is that the installer doesnt understand the language the system is set to.

Korhal

Aug 15, 2017
?????????????
???:

OK

(this at 44%)
OK first you need to get Japanese language pack. Its not necessary to get it but it would help me identify the problem.
(This thing is a hassle. So if you dont want to restart the computer nor go through installing this pack dont bother)

Also are you using RPG 2000 or RPG 2000 RTP?

Lastly get Local Emulator.
*Link:

Reactions: Pankeka

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
OK first you need to get Japanese language pack. Its not necessary to get it but it would help me identify the problem.
(This thing is a hassle. So if you dont want to restart the computer nor go through installing this pack dont bother)

Also are you using RPG 2000 or RPG 2000 RTP?

Lastly get Local Emulator.
*Link:
Im using rtp

Korhal

Aug 15, 2017
Im using rtp
For the 1st question(e.g well.. i need to run my pc at japanase locale?)
A. Yes you have to. But it would be easier to use Local Emulator and set it to Japan. This is much easier than changing to Japanese Local on you PC.

Also are you using the Japanese RTP I told you to use?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im about to give up, nothing on the wiki makes sense about a newbie house or anything. its just like 6 buildings at the start of the game and an endless dungeon when I leave to the north.

Korhal

Aug 15, 2017
Im about to give up, nothing on the wiki makes sense about a newbie house or anything. its just like 6 buildings at the start of the game and an endless dungeon when I leave to the north.
You mean when you press shift to get the map open?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Pressing shift does nothing, im stuck in the little city where the game starts at. I have a path to the dungeon to the north, an inn with a pub next to it and then a weapons shop below the inn with a church next to it. Then there is an empty table with a chair behind it in the top right and a house with a window and a storeroom of some sort below that on the east side. I have talked to everyone repeatedly and im still stuck on the same dungeon. All thats changed is when im in the pub it sounds like the guy on the right and the guy behind the bar are molesting me when I speak to them but nothing shows.

Korhal

Aug 15, 2017
Pressing shift does nothing, im stuck in the little city where the game starts at. I have a path to the dungeon to the north, an inn with a pub next to it and then a weapons shop below the inn with a church next to it. Then there is an empty table with a chair behind it in the top right and a house with a window and a storeroom of some sort below that on the east side. I have talked to everyone repeatedly and im still stuck on the same dungeon. All thats changed is when im in the pub it sounds like the guy on the right and the guy behind the bar are molesting me when I speak to them but nothing shows.
Thats odd Cus when I press shift it brings me to a map.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Welllllllll that might explain things a bit, apparently downloading the latest core and then the svn checkout version of the translation is more incomplete than what we have on this page. I already have a character selection screen that wasnt there on the version I downloaded

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes