Others RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 18, 2017
Welllllllll that might explain things a bit, apparently downloading the latest core and then the svn checkout version of the translation is more incomplete than what we have on this page. I already have a character selection screen that wasnt there on the version I downloaded
getting everything sorted out when updating the rsaga core version is a little complicated but, i have some experience with it myself, i've rebuilt this version with a partial english patch, so it should be completely updated, the games still being worked on the last update was like july or something, there is a ton of content for this game in the wiki, i would really check it out because its full of really good content.

also you need rpg maker 2000, and , with japanese local to run the game without issues. and sorry for the late response, i'm a bit sick atm so i kinda passed out.

Last edited:

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
Would love to play it more but it lacks a lot of English. A lot of options outside of town are not English making it hard to make selections.

Suzano

Jun 27, 2017
Coulnt you Zip or RaR already fused RTP with game, with everything unpacked? Would be easyer just to launc and not play cat and mouse like that.

Aug 18, 2017
Coulnt you Zip or RaR already fused RTP with game, with everything unpacked? Would be easyer just to launc and not play cat and mouse like that.
its not like you have to download all the core files and extract them into one folder, i've already made it pretty easy the only thing you have to do is install the required programs to run the game and extract the game to a folder and double click RPG_RT to run.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
I had completely forgotten about this one, lost track of it after Ryonani closed down. It's nice to see its still in development.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts v0112
since most of the dialog in this game is in Japanese i don't see any reason to play this.
the game play is okay, because it was made on this engine it's not as good as it could be.

there are many playable characters but that doesn't improve this kind of experience.

Overall
I don't recommend this,there are way better ways to spend our time.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I would like an adventure featuring Marle, Luca, Ayla, in an alternate timeline where there are no women in the planet. only men. Pretty far out idea uh?

CinmminJack

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone explain how to apply an SVN translation patch and how to use a machine translator like Atlas or Chiitran lite with Ryona RPG? I love the idea of this game but I really want to be able understand what my characters are saying, especially when I fall into some interesting traps ;)

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Thoughts v0112
since most of the dialog in this game is in Japanese i don't see any reason to play this.
the game play is okay, because it was made on this engine it's not as good as it could be.

there are many playable characters but that doesn't improve this kind of experience.

Overall
I don't recommend this,there are way better ways to spend our time.
I disagree. Putting in the effort to get a machine translator up and running opens up tons of possibilities to play good games such as this and many other japanese games. You might not want to play anything other than Real3DModel games and anything fully translated to English, but other people should get a second opinion about this game in particular as opposed to one that is uninformed. It's an old post/game, but it's still updated and has a lot of content that covers just about all categories in some way or another.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the translator page? it seems that theres been many more releases on japanese but i haven found any patch or the translator name or page.

Also the wiki that used to host the english patch seem dead and outdated (its the same as violated heroine wiki that is waaaay outdated over the current game).

Reactions: rKnight

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017

Help i cant figure out how to fix these :(
do you have japanese installed on your computer (windows lang) or applocale? sometimes u got error when extracting without japanese locale or lang, since instead of japanese caracters u get random symbols and the game cant find the paths if thats not the case try downloading again and extracting it again. I cant read jap so i cant tell u what the second image tells.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes