Ren'Py Abandoned Ryuko's Life Fiber Adventure [v1.2] [LaylaLetsYou]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

bwazoo92

Jan 21, 2019
I Love it so far, been waiting for klk game thanks Dev! How can there be music other than the shows though? Need to lose my whey, bro.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I know that certain fetishes aren't for everyone, so I wanted a system where you can refuse to do certain things- I'm still working on finding the right system to give players more choice and chances to direct the story for themselves. Don't expect the current system to stay in place for long!
I would think given that casting aside shame is how one synchronizes more efficiently with a Kamui, that would mean that by being the lewdest possible slut, Ryuko would be able to follow the story as laid out in the anime... but if she wasn't shameless enough, she would need to find other means to overcome challenges.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
That would actually be very interesting
yea like for some reason he gets a part of the motehr life fiber and can send it into brains of humans like ragyo has done it and controll them but niot for long and he needs to do this manny tiems to increaser the controll oh and the male memeber of satsukis council would be females too

Reactions: peixe751

laylaletsyou

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2020
This game is going to turn into a jojo bizarre adventure game within the span of a few updates isn't it? On that same note I'm surprised no one has made a jojo hentai game yet.
Yes, I can confirm that one update I'm going to say to hell with it and replace all of Ryuko with Jolyne. We'll animate part 6 before it comes out in 2030

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
KILL LA KILL OH BOY.

Hope we get some Barazo on Ryuko action to fulfil that ugly bastard quota.

a0211

Nov 14, 2018
Is there any chance to see femdom brainwashing through foot smell? I think it could be pretty hot to see Ragyo, Satsuki or Ryuko using their smell to enslave their victims :)

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
too bad you cannot play as male protagonist and make yourself a harem xD
as random mob getting some powerful underwear lol

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
will Ryuko lewd Matarō? and if that happend, will he be 18 years old for not going to prisson?
(i love onesan x shota)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes