Ren'Py Abandoned Ryuko's Life Fiber Adventure [v1.2] [LaylaLetsYou]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
this is still work in progress Kiryuiin ragyou maybe appear and also if u want add sceen to the nude machine war to do something on person who use it hahaha in the future maybe. Mankanshoku x Gamagori will be nice haha..

Mar 3, 2018
So is this only a corruption plot, or is there a way for Ryuko to be dominant throughout and not be corrupted while still having sex? And are adult scenes animated?

laylaletsyou

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2020
So is this only a corruption plot, or is there a way for Ryuko to be dominant throughout and not be corrupted while still having sex? And are adult scenes animated?
So, this is pertinent to a discussion we had on discord. The tentative plan currently (possibly only from 1.3 onwards, but we'll see how 1.2 does) Each sexual encounter will have three routes that you can take.

1) She kinda gets into it (sort of dominating)
2) She's not really into it (sort of submissive)
3) She ends the encounter.

At the end of each "episode" (which will probably be about 3-5 updates), there will be a final scene which depends on which options you picked during the play-through.

If you played 1.1, you'll know I had a stab at animation for the spank and the train groping, but it looks pretty janky, and I'm not impressed with how I did it. The feet stuff was stills. I'm still working on improving my animation, and testing new stuff for 1.2 (which should hopefully be out this Saturday.) The intention is to have well animated lewd scenes.

biglong

Jun 15, 2019
Lmao loved the game! Will keep an eye in this one.
I wonder how the scenes with Mikisugi will happen.

Mar 3, 2018
So, this is pertinent to a discussion we had on discord. The tentative plan currently (possibly only from 1.3 onwards, but we'll see how 1.2 does) Each sexual encounter will have three routes that you can take.

1) She kinda gets into it (sort of dominating)
2) She's not really into it (sort of submissive)
3) She ends the encounter.

At the end of each "episode" (which will probably be about 3-5 updates), there will be a final scene which depends on which options you picked during the play-through.

If you played 1.1, you'll know I had a stab at animation for the spank and the train groping, but it looks pretty janky, and I'm not impressed with how I did it. The feet stuff was stills. I'm still working on improving my animation, and testing new stuff for 1.2 (which should hopefully be out this Saturday.) The intention is to have well animated lewd scenes.
Thank you for the response.

What I'm looking for is a route where it's not so much she's becoming corrupted but by liking it (ie hey this is pretty good I want more of it) but more so like she's the one who's always in control.

For example, let's say she wants to get a favor out of someone who's an asshole and their response is if only she sucks their dick:

Scenario A: He pulls down his pants and pushes her down to suck it.

Scenario B: He pulls down his pants she trys saying no before doing it because she realizes it's the only way.

Scenario C: He pulls down his pants and she's happy to suck it.

Scenario D: He pulls down his pants and she grabs his balls before giving him a somewhat rough handjob for trying to get a sexual act out her.

Scenario E: He pulls down his pants and she smirkingly agrees to it but ends up edging him till he begs her to let him cum because he is making her do something like this.

What I'm looking for is something like D or E. She's always in control and she uses sex as a weapon whilst still enjoying it but she doesn't become broken or sex crazed like C and she doesn't submit to it like A or B.

I don't expect you to change your game like this isn't what your were planning but wanted to know if the options will be more in line like that. Not so much that she starts realizing wow sex is good but she already knows sex is good and can be used as a weapon. So not so much that she has to do dominant action but she her self is in control and also not crazed/straight up horny.

Let's say this person isn't an asshole and just ask will you give me a bj if I do it then all scenarios could be yes but the dialogue would reflect how she is about it. Whether she hesitant about it, happy to do it, or doesn't mind doing.

I hope this conveyed what I'm wondering as it was the only way I could think to.

If anything I'll wait till your later builds to try and see if it's a game that will appeal to me as I do love the art, anime, and the fact it will have animations but I'm not a fan of corruption games. So I understand if this just isn't the game for me

Last edited:

laylaletsyou

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2020

What I'm looking for is a route where it's not so much she's becoming corrupted but by liking it (ie hey this is pretty good I want more of it) but more so like she's the one who's always in control.

For example, let's say she wants to get a favor out of someone who's an asshole and their response is if only she sucks their dick:

Scenario B: He pulls down his pants she trys saying no before doing it because she realizes it's the only way.

Scenario D: He pulls down his pants and she grabs his balls before giving him a somewhat rough handjob for trying to get a sexual act out her.

Scenario E: He pulls down his pants and she smirkingly agrees to it but ends up edging him till he begs her to let him cum because he is making her do something like this.

What I'm looking for is something like D or E. She's always in control and she uses sex as a weapon whilst still enjoying it but she doesn't become broken or sex crazed like C and she doesn't submit to it like A or B.

I don't expect you to change your game like this isn't what your were planning but wanted to know if the options will be more in line like that. Not so much that she starts realizing wow sex is good but she already knows sex is good and can be used as a weapon. So not so much that she has to do dominant action but she her self is in control and also not crazed/straight up horny.

Let's say this person isn't an asshole and just ask will you give me a bj if I do it then all scenarios could be yes but the dialogue would reflect how she is about it. Whether she hesitant about it, happy to do it, or doesn't mind doing.

I hope this conveyed what I'm wondering as it was the only way I could think to.

If anything I'll wait till your later builds to try and see if it's a game that will appeal to me as I do love the art, anime, and the fact it will have animations but I'm not a fan of corruption games. So I understand if this just isn't the game for me
Hi there, the options you've listed are kind of what I'm aiming for, just at different stages of progression. A and B are early options, D and E sound like late-game domination route, and C is somewhere before that.

I hope you continue to enjoy playing and providing valuable feedback, but at its heart this is a corruption VN. Maybe someday I'll get around to making something more in line with your preferences!

Oct 30, 2019

It seems unlikely that this will be a large part of the game, although this kind of thing could show up at the end. The fact of the matter is that this is a trainer game, and that comes with it certain things needed from the sex scenes. Ryukka can not be fully in control, because sexual acts need to be actively pushing her boundaries; It's hard to play the unflappable domme when you are always doing sex acts you've never done before.

Mar 3, 2018
Hi there, the options you've listed are kind of what I'm aiming for, just at different stages of progression. A and B are early options, D and E sound like late-game domination route, and C is somewhere before that.

I hope you continue to enjoy playing and providing valuable feedback, but at its heart this is a corruption VN. Maybe someday I'll get around to making something more in line with your preferences!

joezayko

Aug 14, 2016
I always thought KLK needed some content like this, and even began development of my own VN at one point. So it's fantastic to see someone else had the time, will, and vision to put something out there.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
My introductory anime, it's only fair I ruin my memories of it as well because Zone parody wasn't enough. Really looking forward to playing this later down the road though, KLK is an untapped market

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Every time I play one of these games Ren'py games the scenes take a long time to load and sometimes even freeze for a few seconds. Does anyone know what could be the problem?

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
KLK and groping tag... hold me bros.
And also just wanna point out that the Mediafire link for Android is actually the link to the PC version

• Angry
Reactions: laylaletsyou
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes