RPGM Completed S.C.A ~Sexually Customized Android in This Renewing World~ [v1.2] [Doushin Chaya]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
keep on the good work. do you take requests for games to translate
Sort of? It's not like it's guaranteed that I'll translate a request, but I have a stash of game requests that I keep in my pocket for when I really want to itch the translation scratch. Masquerade Hypnosis and Busty Elf Wife were both asked of me to translate by different people, so if I have the time I go off and unhealthily spend like 12 hours a day translating titles that have both been asked of me, and that I find enjoyable. I just do these kinds of things for fun right now.

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
In the installation part of the OP, you say it needs RPGMaker VX. When I try to run it, it says it needs RPGVX Ace. You have the wrong version listed

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
In the installation part of the OP, you say it needs RPGMaker VX. When I try to run it, it says it needs RPGVX Ace. You have the wrong version listed
Interesting, I just copied that over from the DLsite product instructions. I'll update it and put the RTP packages for VX Ace. Might be that I used RPG VX Ace to edit some parts. Thank you for the heads up!

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Where to find quest to get cat ears? And is there something to do with the tower in the center of the map?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Where to find quest to get cat ears? And is there something to do with the tower in the center of the map?
Pspsps, I have a walkthrough to get the cat ears as one of the first comments of this thread :p Look for "The Old Man's Plight" quest there, you'll get it. Short answer, in the bottom right house of the top left section of the village is a man that you need to talk to to start the quest.

And, no, the tower has no real relevance to the story or quests of the game, it's just... there, lol. I checked the project file, they didn't set up any events except for the enemies there.

Reactions: Fearnought

Voiddweller

Dec 10, 2017
My initial reaction to seeing the title and the picture of something brown on the girls ass was:
Oh dear god, S.C.A.T! What weirdness have you made this time japan?! Do i risk it? :unsure:

Glad it was only the name and not the content. Thanks for translating.
It's probably plutonium pellets anyways
And title... Should be "gynoid" in that case)

Jul 22, 2020
Okay so I missed the collar sub event thing from and now when I try to active the letter that is sitting at my table it does nothing am I just screwed out of the breast implant item

WarShipper

Mar 8, 2019
I cant move after the massage scene, screen goes black, help!

(nvm it was my computer)
Ty for the traduction!
Why do you do this to me? Why is the internet cursed with people finding solutions, saying they've found the solution, and then not saying what those solutions are?

Everytime I start it up I get a black screen then the application closes itself within a few seconds. Any ideas?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
what is the password for the door in the final dungeon?
  • Putting in the numbers “2745” or “4275” on a specific room’s barred door on the 2nd floor will give you access to a room with 2 Hardtack and 1 Royal Jelly, all of which are scattered in different chests.

Reactions: Trickstar
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes