VN Ren'Py Completed S.C.Short [Final] [BlackWeb Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
Good story
Girl wrapped her legs around Tara .. Very sexy.
+
My favorite two girl in DDoS: Vivy and Des. I like if two girl cast in your new game .. or tjis game ;):)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Since we don't actually know if Tara has a pussy or not, strictly speaking she could be either. And she's a demon, so either would be by magic anyway.

And in New Amsterdam something funky is going on with normal people with dicks
Tara Is a Succubus! A Demon. She Can Have whatever she wants, and skilled at using either to seduce her prey.

Reactions: McZoy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is the complaint that a Succubus Demon corrupting women at bus stops is not an accurate depiction of real life?
Is there a similar disappearance in the population of transwomen in New Amsterdam as there is with the disappearance in men?

Would be an interesting development I'd never considered before if the only source of dick in New Amsterdam eventually were transwomen.

• Haha
Reactions: Zippix

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Is there a similar disappearance in the population of transwomen in New Amsterdam as there is with the disappearance in men?

Would be an interesting development I'd never considered before if the only source of dick in New Amsterdam eventually were transwomen.
Well men aren't disappearing in New Amsterdam. The Myth is that only girls are ever born in the city. But if you look at most major cities, a good portion of the inhabitance were not born there. And a lot of people born in cities move away at some point

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well men aren't disappearing in New Amsterdam. The Myth is that only girls are ever born in the city. But if you look at most major cities, a good portion of the inhabitance were not born there. And a lot of people born in cities move away at some point
New Amsterdam isn't turning into a lesbian utopia where incest is legal? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
2 little problems; First you should probably learn to use spellcheck better,....
Screenshot 2022-06-26 110750.png Screenshot 2022-06-26 110750.png technique Is spelled this way.
And second,
Screenshot 2022-06-26 110904.png Screenshot 2022-06-26 110904.png Why ASSUME that it was Sarah's fault that she was having martial problems?
Sorry, the cheeky bastard in me just couldn't help himself... :giggle:

Then again... It seems she DID make love, rather than war. That's character development. Touché. o_O

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Futa Hunger on Female?...

Futa Futa Demon: "Tell me hun, If a girl had it with a futa, is she a lesbian or straight?"

Theoretically speaking there is no such thing as a woman with a dick,women cant get one the natural way,futa doesnt exist but i guess it would be caracterized as trans,so straight since its a man that looks like a woman and still has a dick.

Still tara is a demon so i'd say neither,more like interspecies sex.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I was wondering why those people didn't jump to spam the game with 5/5 reviews and turns out it's because the content is transsexual man having sex with a woman.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I was wondering why those people didn't jump to spam the game with 5/5 reviews and turns out it's because the content is transsexual man having sex with a woman.
It's not a transexual man, it's demon, a sucubbus probably who can grow a dick and maybe many other things!!:ROFLMAO:
It's tagged as trans/futa because there are tits and dick on the menu!
Futanari are wonderfull, you get all in one, all options included and if the dick seems a problem, just think that it's just a very big clitoris, people don't have problems to suck a big clit, no ?!!

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
So, is this canon to DDOS? Would that mean that Tara is not a full female there neither? (Yeah I know it's a demon, but still I want to know its human gender)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Last I checked, a transsexual man is Female to Man. Trans female is male to female.
Since both look very female, there's no transsexual man.
But hey probably only a matter of time before they start showing up.
Then we will have to get a new tag(yes we will) and host new complaints and all of that.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Last I checked, a transsexual man is Female to Man. Trans female is male to female.
Since both look very female, there's no transsexual man.
But hey probably only a matter of time before they start showing up.
Then we will have to get a new tag(yes we will) and host new complaints and all of that.
well cuz its short, the fap thing is just a good one with HD render obviosly, n ppl have known the dev so mostly ppl are from his other game who likes other spice up thing :unsure:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Gender definition and sexual orientation are 2 completely different things.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote