Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I had already read about netorase, but I thought it was misspelled, that is, I didn't think there was a third category. Until now, I had only been informed about Netori and Netorare. Every days i learn a new things^^
But oh well, in the end the only NTR i like is the Netori. The other 2 are just plague for me. There is no way i let other fuck me girls, not in rl not in a game :LOL:
Same here, but I actually like optional Netorase so I have the option to say "Oh hell no" :p

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
so can you get them all pregnant at the same time? or just one at a time in the shelter and who ever else you can knock up outside?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Same here, but I actually like optional Netorase so I have the option to say "Oh hell no" :p
I can understand why you say so. If the bad things are avoidable, at last you/we can say... i have the choice to be the alpha in game. And not the beta cuck. but the fact that in a game there is still a path where, if you don't answer well, you lose them all, makes you understand that the path you choose ... may not be the canonical one. It's not sure how good this thing is.
The path is there and remains there anyway and as much as you want you can never complete it 100% otherwise you would risk having to play the other path too.

I mean... on this forum, i play netori and avoidable bad things game. Because if we have the choice to avoid it, well at last we can choice the option that we like, so that in the end we do not see the bad things happen.
But... the choice that we choices are really the canonical one? Ofc the developer do not tell us, what is the real path. So in the end we are all happy. But if the canonical one is the netorare one? The doubt will always remain with you. Yeah in netorase you can choice, but that do not mean that the choice you/we choice, is based on the netori path. Ergo it means that we are only deceive ourselves.

But oh well... to all their taste. So all are happy and they can play every things they like ;)

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
Guys right now im on the second time to work in the bar but shits happen "an exception occured" how do i fix this without losing the content? Im playing it on my phone

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. v0.23.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey captain is this version safe fron the likes of excepion occured like the second time i go to the bar and it's just skips and i can't get the food

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
The change log says 3 new scenes with Mia, is having sex and the lead up the new scenes? Because I reached a point with her where I only talk to her then leave but it doesn't give me an "end of current content" prompt.

Also gardener best grill. More of her please.

Reactions: Llawless

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
If the dev creates a poll to vote which NPCs gets more content the robot will most likely get not many at all. It's not a very favorite fetish.
She's up there on the polls. She's second on this months poll and was like tied for second last month.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
how to make the incest patch works? Can't make him work, the game always go dow with the error screem at the starting of the game.
some precise hint to how to instal the damn patch?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Any full gallery unlocked save? Every time I try to edit the files I brake the game...

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
how to make the incest patch works? Can't make him work, the game always go dow with the error screem at the starting of the game.
some precise hint to how to instal the damn patch?
Unpack the patch, inside there is a package called script, go to the Games, open games and insert the script package, there will be a question, do you want to exchange the original script with your copy, you say yes and bingo! Restart the game and now they are your family

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes