rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Here is a gallery unlock that unlock 100% of the gallery and correctly displays the scenes not covered by the return True fix (no black screen on clicking unlocked scene)

place into ~/Shelter-1.0-pc/renpy/common (you'll know it's done right if it asks to replace a file)
is there a way to view the text for the scenes in the gallery?

MuffinDealer

Apr 6, 2020
is there a way to view the text for the scenes in the gallery?
No because the developer didn't code it that way, instead of showing pictures they could have just played the scene again as they do in the story but they didn't. I am powerless there as I lack the know how to do it myself. Best advice from me is to (I know this kinda beats the purpose of the gallery unlock) beat the game because a LOT of scenes are replayable and they show up with text. Also you can always rollback to the start of a scene and make a save on page 2 for example (I did this with Tamas Awakening).

If you read all this, thank you and I hope you have a nice day.

Reactions: rickpool98

snowman44

Jul 10, 2017
So which characters have the most content? I'd rather have lots of content with a smaller number of characters than spread myself around.

Robspf

Sep 10, 2022
Do I understand correctly that the corruption/romance path is unified for Angela, Melisa and Kira, i.e. I can't romance Melisa but corrupt Angela?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Do I understand correctly that the corruption/romance path is unified for Angela, Melisa and Kira, i.e. I can't romance Melisa but corrupt Angela?
yes it is, witch i dont like it that way but i still like playing that is the only negative gripe i have

Reactions: Robspf
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes