I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I tried using the walkthrough but I am giving up, I need your help.

I can't advance in the romances for Kira and Angela, maybe it's because I told the blonde guy that I would go for Melissa. BUt I thought that it was a preference thing, I never thought that would lock me from the rest. Is that what is happening?

I got the alcohol for Kira, she went to the settlement, made up with the sheriff, and went back home. And I can't talk with her after weeks. I don't know what am I supposed to do. I have done nothing with angela, and I can't advance with her either. Melissa already had twins.

I am stuck. I can't get a bodyguard. A conversation appeared with the sheriff, but nothing came out of there. Without a bodyguard, apparently I can't get weapons or armor for the town. Without those, I can't defend from the pirate woman when they attack. So I can't rescue the other sheriffs.

I don't know, I visit everything, I talk to everyone... is there a bug? Did I lock myself from finishing the game with that early conversation? (that would be terrible design in my book, come on). I am really enjoying the gmae more than I thought, any help would be welcome.
So here is the thing.

When you are presented with the option to chose one or all, you choose all if you want them all, or one if you only want one.

Once you choose one girl, you get locked out from all the other routes.

To make Kira become your bodyguard, you first need to be in her route by either chosing her, or all of them.

Now that I think about it more clearly, if you pick just one, you lock your self out of a lot of content. The best option is to go for all of them.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I've completed the game, but gallery shows that I had seen maybe 25-30% of all scenes.

I chose all girls and used corruption route every time. Maybe scenes are different in romantic route?
Lucy (spider) didnt have corruption route and I've unlocked just 3 scenes out of 11.
Band leader had just the final scene, when I punish her. Maybe I should have paid them at least once, to unlock other scenes?

I have no idea, how I missed so much content. Do you have any suggestions?

Net-Conner

Aug 6, 2019
I've completed the game, but gallery shows that I had seen maybe 25-30% of all scenes.

I chose all girls and used corruption route every time. Maybe scenes are different in romantic route?
Lucy (spider) didnt have corruption route and I've unlocked just 3 scenes out of 11.
Band leader had just the final scene, when I punish her. Maybe I should have paid them at least once, to unlock other scenes?

I have no idea, how I missed so much content. Do you have any suggestions?
Yeah, you get different scenes through different paths.

Ouuust

Mar 22, 2019
Downloaded the game and booted up to a "Shelter.exe error" I do not know how to fix (extracted the files with 7zip/winRAR both did not work) any help or suggestions thanks

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
For the harem route, you have to get all the three gals pregnant and have them give birth right? and also, is there a way to skip that scene or cancel it? Also, what does it mean by "mb" in the walkthrough guide?

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
it would help if you were mayor
1711105765179.png
from the guide, it says i have to finish all the jay content to unlock the possiblity to encounter tiffany at night and proceed with finding the android. But as you mentioned, I have to be the mayor to gift her the book. but this completely juxtaposes the progress to get into the android. so im more confused now

Reactions: Ssato243

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
View attachment 3468248
from the guide, it says i have to finish all the jay content to unlock the possiblity to encounter tiffany at night and proceed with finding the android. But as you mentioned, I have to be the mayor to gift her the book. but this completely juxtaposes the progress to get into the android. so im more confused now
nvm solved it, is there a footjob scene for the android?

PiroPie

Apr 23, 2020
How do i get the final scene from Dagger? I digged throug the gallery cheat and found the last scene its a BJ but how do i unlock it on the Game

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
banner2.png

Title: S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale Unofficial Android modded Port
Developer: Winterlook -
Version: 1.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -

Patches: INCEST PATCH by Orlox - Multi-Mod by mastangas
Unofficial Android build by ME. Thank you monroe for sharing the game, and Orlox for the Incest Patch, and thank you mastangas for the Multi Mod

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a content patch out there that adds more stuff to the game outside of the multi-mod? I always come back here every few months and it sucks that there's just nothing. (I thought there'd be some rape stuff added eventually after seeing the polls but he ended up abandoning it. Sad times.)

Net-Conner

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a content patch out there that adds more stuff to the game outside of the multi-mod? I always come back here every few months and it sucks that there's just nothing. (I thought there'd be some rape stuff added eventually after seeing the polls but he ended up abandoning it. Sad times.)
It would be great to commission some art. It could be added to the game. I really wanted an Angela shower scene, Angela shower gloryhole, Angela and Melisa threesome.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes