• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
h2NGuJzx_o.jpg

Overview:
Hoshina Shuuji has a secret: He has a mysterious power that allows him to perceive the emotions of others.

One of Shuuji’s classmates, Ayachi Nene, likewise has her own grave secret: She will randomly experience periods of strong arousal, something which she has no control over. The two of them had nothing to do with one another beyond just being classmates, until one day, when Shuuji stumbled upon a scene that defied his wildest imaginations. Ayachi Nene, THAT Ayachi Nene is pressing her crotch against the corner of a library table… using it to MASTURBATE?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2018-10-29
Release Date: 2018-10-26
Original Title: サノバウィッチ
Aliases: サノバウィッチ Sabbat of the Witch, Son of a Witch: Sabbath of the Witch, Sonova Witch, Sonovawitch
Developer/Publisher:
Translator:
Censorship: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

20181003165805.jpg 20181003165800.jpg Touko_LewdHD.png Meguru_Lewd1080p.png 20181009135352.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Avast considers the .exe a malware..probably just a false positive but its really annoying.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Wait is Wakana actually just a side character despite all the choices involving her?

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone wanna donate a 100% save file for a bro?
Okay, this save is not 100% but it has all the H CG, scenes and After stories unlocked. What I am missing is two chibi form cut-ins.

EDIT: It looks like there was a bug in the version I was playing that prevented the CG from being unlocked. I'll have to play with the new patch to fix this. Might be a while before I get around to it.

This ZIP should be unpacked in the following folder:

C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\

Assuming C:\ is your system drive and replacing <Username> with the login name you use for Windows. If done correctly, the single file in this ZIP should end up in the following location:

C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Yuzusoft\NekoNyan\SabbatOfTheWitch\datasu.ksd

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
This patch updates the game to v1.21:
- A number of typos have been fixed
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when trying to load a save that was created right after using the jump back feature
- Memory management has been improved

- extract in game folder

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Managed to get up until the MC absorbed the heart fragments so not very far. Yet another awkward MC that makes it painful to read.

He went to send a text, just a normal one no romantic inclinations or anything ... then deleted it because it was too embarrassing to text a girl. I'm going to use a word I hate but it;s fitting because it's what I do everytime I read cow shit like this, cringe.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes