SicariusLux

Nov 26, 2022
So, is this a soft vore game, there we dont actually kill anyone or can save girls, for example, from frog at front page, or people are dead-dead? Curious, because art looking kind of nice, but i just very dislike gore elements.
It's hard vore, but there's not hard gore elements in that while you do kill people, you don't see them dissolving or anything beyond their clothes. It does make it clear that they're dying though. That said, you do have a few times you can save people or spare them, (though it just amounts to not having scenes), and all scenes are repeatable, (with one exception being one of the hydra scenes I believe, currently), so you can head cannon it that they don't "actually" die if that puts you off too much.

It is actually a subplot that's briefly mentioned with one of the sidequests that the characters in said sidequest do respawn when they die, though it is implied that they're the only ones who do so canonically. Beyond that, there is one character the game specifically makes you spare rather than letting her die, and will soft reset you a bit if you don't do so.

Reactions: Spenser4

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
It's hard vore, but there's not hard gore elements in that while you do kill people, you don't see them dissolving or anything beyond their clothes. It does make it clear that they're dying though. That said, you do have a few times you can save people or spare them, (though it just amounts to not having scenes), and all scenes are repeatable, (with one exception being one of the hydra scenes I believe, currently), so you can head cannon it that they don't "actually" die if that puts you off too much.

It is actually a subplot that's briefly mentioned with one of the sidequests that the characters in said sidequest do respawn when they die, though it is implied that they're the only ones who do so canonically. Beyond that, there is one character the game specifically makes you spare rather than letting her die, and will soft reset you a bit if you don't do so.
Thank you very much for detailed answer mate! Not really my cup of tea it seems, but do appreciate this respawn idea and bits of variety.
Oh, it does have normal sex right? Or its purely vore oriented with minimum variety of other stuff?

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
Thank you very much for detailed answer mate! Not really my cup of tea it seems, but do appreciate this respawn idea and bits of variety.
Oh, it does have normal sex right? Or its purely vore oriented with minimum variety of other stuff?
it has some normal sex scenes but so far as i've seen all but one leads to vore
the scene is with a mouse boy getting a blowjob from a mouse girl

so where are the yoga clothes, lamia potion, and broom at?
and how do i save the girl from the mermaid? i have bee wax but sabrina says she doesn't have any
oh ya, how do you get the key to the mouse cage?

edit
found the lamia potion

Last edited:
Reactions: Spenser4

FERNAN911A

May 18, 2024
it has some normal sex scenes but so far as i've seen all but one leads to vore
the scene is with a mouse boy getting a blowjob from a mouse girl

so where are the yoga clothes, lamia potion, and broom at?
and how do i save the girl from the mermaid? i have bee wax but sabrina says she doesn't have any
oh ya, how do you get the key to the mouse cage?

edit
found the lamia potion
What did you do with the lamia potion?

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
a couple things
there is a shaft in the church that you can only enter as a lamia with some chests and it leads into a room with 2 sleeping naked girls which you can swallow. exiting the room has you swallow 2 nuns as well

there is a girl in the inn that gives you the option to use the potion before swallowing her

i also found the broom which lets you fly to the key to the mouse cage and to the girl being swallowed by a pelican
just buy the house in the pred hideout and look around, just make sure to pick it up after the cutscene. its also a worthwhile buy; you get the option to craft the rings that you can buy in the armory using the copper that you get in the mine using the glowing book you find in the corner, there is a cauldron to craft potions, there is a lot of mushrooms clovers anecdote and ginsin that you can harvest, and a mirror that lets you teleport to other locations though its a one way trip(i assume you need the magical item that you make using the golden base from trading 10 panties with the panty trader and the magic sphere from defeating the demon frog to make it a two way trip, i haven't done that though)

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
ok so i found a crash
after having saved sophie and swallowing her again if i try to enter the menu it crashes
1728186459690.png

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SabrinaTheHungryWitch-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
this game has been AWESOME so far, 9/10.
i love the animations and sound effects, they're well made.
the dialogue of the vore scenes is great, there are some typos that could be fixed and some dialogue lines are longer than the dialogue box causing them to be cut off, nothing major though so no hurry.

there are a few bugs i have found.
some of the vore scenes aren't getting a green check mark; both prey scenes in the arena, and prey scene with frog swallowing jasmine and sabrina, however this does not prevent the scenes from playing.
when trying to save the teachers daughter from the mermaid, sabrina says she has no bee wax to plug her ears even though it is in the inventory.

i am really loving this game and looking forward to more updates. keep up the great work!

Reactions: Josedx9
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes