Ren'Py Abandoned Sabrina: The Invisible Art [v0.64] [Omar company]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

AkimSi

Jun 2, 2020
Oh, I thought you didn't have all the potions yet. (I just caught one mouse.) I'll help you, just describe what you've done so far. Talk the witch in the swamp?
no, I haven't talked to the witch yet, I run back and forth, collect these stones, get up at night, go to the library, read books, then I talked to a boy and this newspaper was highlighted to me and I'm at a dead end I don't understand what to do, just with a mouse in my hands and that's it

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
no, I haven't talked to the witch yet, I run back and forth, collect these stones, get up at night, go to the library, read books, then I talked to a boy and this newspaper was highlighted to me and I'm at a dead end I don't understand what to do, just with a mouse in my hands and that's it
Mouse was the second potion? Talk with the cat to see if you need to do anything else, otherwise you should be able to make the second potion. Click on the above the potion to see what it says.

AkimSi

Jun 2, 2020
Мышь была вторым зельем? Поговорите с котом, чтобы узнать, нужно ли вам делать что-нибудь еще, иначе вы сможете сделать второе зелье. Нажмите на выше зелье, чтобы увидеть, что он говорит.
Снимок экрана 2022-04-03 204339.png

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Okay. Click on the demon girl. (Talk about)
Click the door, and go to the forest.
Collect the cobwebs and click on the path on the right. (swamp)
Click the hut, and talk the witch.She get a bag, with a pot.
Go back the alh, click the demon. (Talk about)
Go to the library, talk the boy (Nicholas). Go back the alh again, click the demon. (Talk about)
Go sleep morning, go to the alh, click the demon. (Talk about) Go to the library, talk Nicholas. Go to the alh, click the demon. (Talk about)
Click the door, and go to the forest, collect the cobwebs and talk the witch. (swamp)
You must 60 dust. She get a ruby. Go to the alh, click the demon. (Talk about, get a bracelet)
Sleep morning, go to the forest collect cobwebs. (About 100.) If you have enough cobwebs, the demon wants a flower. Talk the witch, go the alh, click the pots, and the feedland. (next to the pots)
Do this every day until the flower grows. When done, click on the demon and collect cobwebs. Give the cobwebs to the demon and collect worms. They are in the bushes in the forest.
Also give the worms to the demon and go to sleep. Take the red dress out of the closet in the morning.
Pick up picnic baskets in the woods.
I hope you understand, my primary language is not English.

Reactions: AkimSi

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

41.png
32.png

1642813841502.png

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão v0.64

AkimSi

Jun 2, 2020
Okay. Click on the demon girl. (Talk about)
Click the door, and go to the forest.
Collect the cobwebs and click on the path on the right. (swamp)
Click the hut, and talk the witch.She get a bag, with a pot.
Go back the alh, click the demon. (Talk about)
Go to the library, talk the boy (Nicholas). Go back the alh again, click the demon. (Talk about)
Go sleep morning, go to the alh, click the demon. (Talk about) Go to the library, talk Nicholas. Go to the alh, click the demon. (Talk about)
Click the door, and go to the forest, collect the cobwebs and talk the witch. (swamp)
You must 60 dust. She get a ruby. Go to the alh, click the demon. (Talk about, get a bracelet)
Sleep morning, go to the forest collect cobwebs. (About 100.) If you have enough cobwebs, the demon wants a flower. Talk the witch, go the alh, click the pots, and the feedland. (next to the pots)
Do this every day until the flower grows. When done, click on the demon and collect cobwebs. Give the cobwebs to the demon and collect worms. They are in the bushes in the forest.
Also give the worms to the demon and go to sleep. Take the red dress out of the closet in the morning.
Pick up picnic baskets in the woods.
I hope you understand, my primary language is not English.
When I click on the locker the demon girl appears and I can't click on it (My main language is Russian)

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
When I click on the locker the demon girl appears and I can't click on it (My main language is Russian)
I do not understand. Are you talking about the picture you showed me? You need to step out of the locker. Click the arrow, and click back.

Нажмите на девочку-демона. (Поговорите об этом).
Нажмите на дверь и идите в лес.
Соберите паутину и нажмите на тропинку справа. (Болото)
Нажмите на хижину, и поговорите с ведьмой. Она получит сумку, с горшком.
Вернитесь в алх, нажмите на демона. (Разговор)
Идите в библиотеку, поговорите с мальчиком (Николас). Снова вернитесь в алх, нажмите на демона. (Поговорите об этом).
Утром спать, идите в алх, кликните демона. (Поговорите о) Идите в библиотеку, поговорите с Николасом. Идите в алх, кликните демона. (Поговорите о)
Нажмите на дверь и идите в лес, соберите паутину и поговорите с ведьмой. (Болото)
Вы должны 60 пыли. Она даст рубин. Идите в алх, кликните демона. (Поговорите, получите браслет).
Утром спать, идите в лес собирайте паутину. (Около 100.) Если у вас достаточно паутины, демон захочет цветок. Поговорите с ведьмой, идите в алх, нажмите на горшки и на землю для корма. (рядом с горшками).
Делайте это каждый день, пока не вырастет цветок. После этого кликните на демона и соберите паутину. Отдайте паутину демону и соберите червей. Они находятся в кустах в лесу.
Также отдайте червей демону и ложитесь спать. Утром достаньте красное платье из шкафа.
Соберите корзины для пикника в лесу.

It's okay? (deepl translate)

AkimSi

Jun 2, 2020
I do not understand. Are you talking about the picture you showed me? You need to step out of the locker. Click the arrow, and click back.

Идите в библиотеку, поговорите с мальчиком (Николас). Снова вернитесь в алх, нажмите на демона. (Поговорите об этом).
Утром спать, идите в алх, кликните демона. (Поговорите о) Идите в библиотеку, поговорите с Николасом. Идите в алх, кликните демона. (Поговорите о)
Нажмите на дверь и идите в лес, соберите паутину и поговорите с ведьмой. (Болото)
Вы должны 60 пыли. Она даст рубин. Идите в алх, кликните демона. (Поговорите, получите браслет).
Утром спать, идите в лес собирайте паутину. (Около 100.) Если у вас достаточно паутины, демон захочет цветок. Поговорите с ведьмой, идите в алх, нажмите на горшки и на землю для корма. (рядом с горшками).
Делайте это каждый день, пока не вырастет цветок. После этого кликните на демона и соберите паутину. Отдайте паутину демону и соберите червей. Они находятся в кустах в лесу.
Также отдайте червей демону и ложитесь спать. Утром достаньте красное платье из шкафа.

Все в порядке? (перевод deepl)
Снимок экрана 2022-04-03 213630.png

skrzynia

Oct 19, 2017

It's okay? (deepl translate)
Hi,
I'm stuck in the same place,
I see demon girl only when the locker is opened

skrzynia

Oct 19, 2017
Did you do all the potions? If you can give me a working backup, I'll see what's wrong.
I ques, I'm in the same place,
I prepared three potions (Telepathic potion, Brainstorm, and Sleeping Dog)
I also had a mouse left, I only caught one
Here is my save

AkimSi

Jun 2, 2020
I talked to everyone in the library and clicked on the cat and nothing happened, writes the same as it was

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
I dunno then, short game though, you could just start back from the beginning and have another go. Might just have glitched out somewhere along the way.

skrzynia

Oct 19, 2017
It messed up while making the second potion,
there are two clickable places: cat and pot
when I click the cat, I got dialog from the first potion, and the mouse stays with me
when I click the pot I got the new dialog and lost mouse <- ques it's the correct path

save just before the second potion

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes