Ren'Py Abandoned Sabrina: The Invisible Art [v0.64] [Omar company]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Psykocore

Jan 23, 2019
you just need to continue reading at night i guess (must be needing some brains points to trigger)

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
The reading is just frustrating. No clue to what you need or how far you have come. Just annoying comments like "books give accurate infomation". Not any help at all. I have more than enough ingredients to make the potions but I'm apparently not smart enough to do it.

Reactions: Jack_Raf

pikolinian

May 22, 2017
for grimoire you need find all required dust and do all reading first, then walk to library at night (you'll find npc there). Perhaps talk to cat too (I did so).
Walkthrough would be nice, or some clearer in game hints.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------
Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão v0.48

P: eu tive que edita a fonte pra não ter conflito com os acentos

PS : I had to edit the font to not have conflict with the accents

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
The reading is just frustrating. No clue to what you need or how far you have come. Just annoying comments like "books give accurate infomation". Not any help at all. I have more than enough ingredients to make the potions but I'm apparently not smart enough to do it.
Basically, you just gotta spam a Dust Search, sleep till midnight, book session, repeat.
To get dust each day, certain places like the place above the ingredient dresser or the basement. It refills each day randomly.
First potion is about 100 dust, second is 200, and so on so just spam the dust search/night reading until you have enough to blaze through the potion phase.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

In this update you will find:

- 2 new locations.
- a system of collecting spider webs.
- flower growing.
- a backpack with an inventory where there will be descriptions of items.
- 2 new characters.
- mega cool animation (NSFW).
- new outfits (in 18+ and classic versions).
- heartwarming and humorous conversations.
- be sure to talk to the stone, someone will find his name there.

GoroDaimon

Dec 14, 2018
I talked to the witch, I fixed the jar, I got the bracelet, and I don't know what else to do, I only know that the network of the key tells me that it could be removed with something and that's all. This is the whole update? or did I miss something?

Reactions: ra208

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
This game needs a walkthrough or something. Maybe a quest log. I am tired of running around not knowing what I need to do

Reactions: Hullahopp
Jan 7, 2022
How much content/H events is there in the current version? Worth playing now or better of waiting for more updates?

XDragooonx

Aug 28, 2018
I talked to the witch, I fixed the jar, I got the bracelet, and I don't know what else to do, I only know that the network of the key tells me that it could be removed with something and that's all. This is the whole update? or did I miss something?
every morning head back to 1st area forrest and gather a lot spiderweb.
Not sure how much but, then talk to devil lady and she will tell you about tape worms. Talk to the witch in the 2nd area couple times as well.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
every morning head back to 1st area forrest and gather a lot spiderweb.
Not sure how much but, then talk to devil lady and she will tell you about tape worms. Talk to the witch in the 2nd area couple times as well.
I have 48 and have talked to everyone but no new spiderwebs appear and the devil lady hasn't said anything about tape worms. I'm wondering if I broke it by picking them up before I was told to.

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
I have 48 and have talked to everyone but no new spiderwebs appear and the devil lady hasn't said anything about tape worms. I'm wondering if I broke it by picking them up before I was told to.
Same problems myself, no new spiderwebs are appearing

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes