Ren'Py Abandoned Sabrina: The Invisible Art [v0.64] [Omar company]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

AkimSi

Jun 2, 2020
It messed up while making the second potion,
there are two clickable places: cat and pot
when I click the cat, I got dialog from the first potion, and the mouse stays with me
when I click the pot I got the new dialog and lost mouse <- ques it's the correct path

save just before the second potion
thanks

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
the webs are not growing back for me either, so I'm stuck at 58
edit: apparently reaching 98 books made the webs grow back lol

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
How do you collect spiderwebs. I only see one web in the swamp that I can't break and nothing in the forest I can collect.

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Always go to the forest in the morning.
Thanks. I have been there over and over in the morning but they didn't appear until after I checked this lol. Now the damn worms are bugging me. I check the second bush and I get up to 15 but there are no more and it won't leave the bush lol.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks. I have been there over and over in the morning but they didn't appear until after I checked this lol. Now the damn worms are bugging me. I check the second bush and I get up to 15 but there are no more and it won't leave the bush lol.
If you cannot leave the bush, there are still worms there. They are hard to spot, can you send me a picture?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
This game looks and feels as dull as hell.... how much dust do you need? Also I hate the way its gathered, all I can image is two sex pictures after three hours of mundane grind.

Collected the stupid dust/failed spell and now I have no idea of what you even need to do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Was hoping this game would be better, liked the art, but have little idea of what to do and didn't even get to a sex scene.

Watcher555

Oct 31, 2018
Was hoping this game would be better, liked the art, but have little idea of what to do and didn't even get to a sex scene.
I don't think it actually has sex scenes at the moment, just exhibition stuff, really hope more content gets added and things are smoothed out a bit more, dialog is kinda fun though

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I don't think it actually has sex scenes at the moment, just exhibition stuff, really hope more content gets added and things are smoothed out a bit more, dialog is kinda fun though
All I have done is the first failed spell, gone to library at night, nothing else is happening.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes