omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
here's 2021

and 2020

Please let me know if I got to delete these, DM them to a mod for updating the page, or what the official procedure is if any
Thank you very much for this! I've asked the mods to update the OP (the official procedure is to report your post, and then choose "Comic/Animation Update" (or game update in cases of games) and ask the mods nicely to add the stuff to the OP (and in the case where some of the things in the post are already in the OP, mention what needs adding and what doesn't)).

CopperBull

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you very much for this! I've asked the mods to update the OP (the official procedure is to report your post, and then choose "Comic/Animation Update" (or game update in cases of games) and ask the mods nicely to add the stuff to the OP (and in the case where some of the things in the post are already in the OP, mention what needs adding and what doesn't)).
Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to do that next time

Reactions: omglolguy32

Laomorph

Jan 12, 2022
It's a shame the amount of flak Sabu gets for changing his artstyle, hope he doesn't get too discouraged. Seeing his progression from 2014 to now is crazy.

Reactions: ordinary_world

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
It's a shame the amount of flak Sabu gets for changing his artstyle, hope he doesn't get too discouraged. Seeing his progression from 2014 to now is crazy.
Sabu has never really cared what people think period. He happily took years worth of money off people for a game that was almost the same thing (Power Girl sex booth) with a couple of pages of text before he canned it. He not only changed his art style and gave zero fucks if people didn't like it, but he also went in hard on the futa stuff after recognising many of his paying customers actually wanted that shit and so, here we are.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Due to the depth and complexity from his old art style. It will be alot more expensive toward him to push out the same amount then with his current simpler style. So I can understand why people care about it because it a straight up downgrade. They need to realize artists sometime done that to push out more content then what they originally do.

Reactions: conrvor

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Due to the depth and complexity from his old art style. It will be alot more expensive toward him to push out the same amount then with his current simpler style. So I can understand why people care about it because it a straight up downgrade. They need to realize artists sometime done that to push out more content then what they originally do.
Except from what I've seen this simply isn't the case. He puts out the same amount of content every month as he did with the old style, more often than not less. This makes me believe Sabu is extremely lazy and with the prices he's selling his art packs at makes me believe he's also very greedy.

And as long as he puts out a couple 30 minute colored sketchs (Don't even try to sell me that isn't what he's putting out now) every month people will continue giving him money for doing absolutely nothing.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I am super confused.

I like Sabus old style ALOT and I was just checking his twitter feed and hes just posting stuff that looks like old style.

Is he back to that or is he just posting old art? Pretty wierd to be linking all his old stuff.
He's linking to old art in his tweets.

Reactions: gman103
Sep 1, 2020
Alright, I'll give you guys some clarity because I didn't really understand his marketing either. A few months ago I spoke with Sabu about his Gumroad packs and Patreon plan and here's the essence of what he told me.

His Patreon is for anything Femboy related and on SubscribeStar he shares typical hetero illustrations. He's uploading to both sites simultaneously. He also works with two types of artworks, the special and extra packs. These packs include PSDs and time lapse videos.

The Special packs serve as his high quality art and they're generally more expensive, here's an example:
Extra packs are essentially just sketches with some colour and cost nearly as much, here's another example:

About his art style.
To say his art style is worse now than the "old" art some of you speak of is ignorant. Don't confuse his colouring methods for his art style.
He's gotten so much better at drawing over the years and since late 2018 his art has pretty much settled.

I feel like I shouldn't have to say this but please read or at least look through his websites before blatantly flaming him.

Last edited:

malik24

Feb 8, 2022
Alright, I'll give you guys some clarity because I didn't really understand either. I've spoken to Sabu and here's the essence of what he told me.

His Patreon is for anything Femboy related and on SubscribeStar he shares typical hetero illustrations. He's uploading to both sites simultaneously. He also works with two types of artworks, the special and extra packs. These packs include PSDs and time lapse videos.

The Special packs serve as his high quality art and they're generally more expensive, here's an example:
Extra packs are essentially just sketches with some colour and cost nearly as much, here's another example:

About his art style.
To say his art style is worse now than the "old" art some of you speak of is ignorant. Since late 2018 his art has remained pretty much unchanged.

Read and look through his websites before blatantly flaming him for no reason.
Completely understandable.

I'm no artist but his earlier work are just insanely crisp and the details in each picture he did was other worldy so it's understandable he's putting a premium on those and for a lack of a better word on my part cheapen (And make things move quickly) he's decided to go the 2D route which doesn't require as much time sink.

Either way, just appreciate his work if you're just going to leech for free. If you're paying for something then perhaps you have a point but as far as I'm concerned, everything posted here is free so..