RPGM Abandoned Sacrificial Artifact [v0.18] [Autuus]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Fht2.png

Overview:

The plot of our game tells the story of the Fantasy Kingdom, where the war broke out between Magical Orders in an attempt to capture the precious artifacts. You play as the beginning magician Alice, who had to save one of these artifacts from the enemies of her order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 8/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.18 (Public)
Language: English
Genre: Female Protagonist, 2DCG, Rape, Bestiality, Tentacles, Anal, Blowjob, Futanari.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: |

ScSA3.jpg ScSA1.jpg ScSA4.jpg ScSA1.jpg BJAlice.png Driade.png

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Well frist minute of the game was me having a key pressed to skip the story , a skip intro option would be cool :p also the title and game end option needs the shutdown button xD Those are my 2 suggestions for further updates
Nice gandalf reference btw and good luck with the game :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

Autuus

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well frist minute of the game was me having a key pressed to skip the story , a skip intro option would be cool :p also the title and game end option needs the shutdown button XD Those are my 2 suggestions for further updates
Nice gandalf reference btw and good luck with the game :FeelsGoodMan:
Thanks for your feedback, we will take this into account.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
it reminds me of roundscape and i loved that game so my eyes are peeled to the creation of this game

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
May I suggest a surrender option for battle? That way you could grind the bad ends (and their effects or just scenes if that's what you're going for) without having to click so many times to lose on purpose, spend all MP on heals, sleep in Inn, rinse, repeat.

Autuus

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
May I suggest a surrender option for battle? That way you could grind the bad ends (and their effects or just scenes if that's what you're going for) without having to click so many times to lose on purpose, spend all MP on heals, sleep in Inn, rinse, repeat.
Perhaps we will do this, but we would like to leave a small element of grind. In the next version, we plan to add several scenes with a low lust value, which will dilute the grind of defeat in the battle with monsters. Transitions between scenes will be more smooth, and the heroine will corrupt gradually, and not as dramatically as at the moment.

Reactions: Aeriys and ponyguy

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
and the heroine will corrupt gradually, and not as dramatically as at the moment.
Well "dramatically" might be an exaggeration for now, losing to the wolves gives +10 lust and the full bar goes to what, 500? I don't know your plans of course in terms of what corrupted content is tied to what level of lust, but at the moment it appears very grindy to me since I was checking wether any of that content already exists at all in this early version ;)

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
be nice if in later updates there is something i can build on like a house or a shop i like to build stuff for profit XD

Last edited:

Autuus

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well "dramatically" might be an exaggeration for now, losing to the wolves gives +10 lust and the full bar goes to what, 500? I don't know your plans of course in terms of what corrupted content is tied to what level of lust, but at the moment it appears very grindy to me since I was checking wether any of that content already exists at all in this early version ;)
In this version of the game, only 3 scenes - tentacles, and 2 stages of rape in the forest. Now there are enough 100 lusts to open all the scenes. The maximum value is 300, but there is still no sense in this - this is a reserve for the future.

Reactions: ponyguy and Aeriys
Jul 19, 2017
Alright, I just figured out what I'm supposed to do at the beach, took a little bit of random clicking, not sure why there's weeds you need to collect, but alright.

Game looks promising and I think that the art style is nice, hopefully this goes well for it in the future. I'd like to skip the intro stuff not to get too bogged down in text, if I need to replay.