RPGM Abandoned Sacrificial Artifact [v0.18] [Autuus]

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone have a guide on what events you can find? I'm having a little trouble here, since I'm running around randomly.

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
Ah, another v0.1 game. I'm going to play it when it's a little more polished. This looks amazing for the first version.

Reactions: ponyguy

Autuus

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Alright, I just figured out what I'm supposed to do at the beach, took a little bit of random clicking, not sure why there's weeds you need to collect, but alright.

Game looks promising and I think that the art style is nice, hopefully this goes well for it in the future. I'd like to skip the intro stuff not to get too bogged down in text, if I need to replay.
In the next version of the game you can skip the intro.

Reactions: ponyguy

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
So loosing to a wolf doesnt activate a scene or i have to farm lust?

Edit: any way to add lust? game crashed .-.

Buttmuncher

Oct 5, 2017
Clavius Dyle...? Anyone else immediately catch the (reference? b-game version? non-copyrighted?) version of a Clavicus Vile, from TES lore?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys! Finally we can tell you the exact release date of the update. Version 0.2 Sacrificial Artifact will appear on December 10th. We regret that so often postponed the date, but because of the work could not devote much time to our project.
I do not want to fully disclose what will happen in the upcoming update, but I will only say that we have invested a lot of energy into it. And I hope that you will like it.

See you on Sunday !

Reactions: crunchie123

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
He delayed again x'D

Man, this guy was probably on the dev team of Duke Nukem Forever. Unbeliavable

Autuus

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
The version of Sacrificial Artifact 0.18 is already available for download. I hope you will enjoy.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Guys, I fixed some bugs and updated the game.
Got some more bugs to report.

1. In the Commandant's room (where you first meet him) you can go to the room to the left. - Some visual bugs
2. After accepting his quest (maybe before but I did after) and you leave the building to the left and reenter you're transported just out of the Commandant's room unable to move. - Serious game breaking bug

And some translations.

1. Poor area, second house on the top (wood house with pink flowers.)
2. Inn (poor area), first (both instances; renting and non-renting) and second door.
3. Confirming if you want to sleep in the rented bed or not and after resting.
4. Second quest for the Commandant, the guard that's in the poor region, the entire conversation.
5. Trying to leave through the portal after killing the Oger.

The game has crashed once but lagged multiple times. The crash happened just before fighting the Oger again (lost and raped the first time.)

That's what I've found other than the many grammar mistakes. (I know it's not done but you're doing great.)

(The Commandant scene was pretty fucking hot and I don't really like those kinds of scenes, bravo.)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Straight from his Patreon - the update info and links:

Hi guys! Updating Sacrificial Artifact 0.18 is completely ready and is available from the following links:

Windows:

Mac:

• What's new in the update:
    - New H-scene.
    - Continuation of the story line.
    - More gameplay.
    - Fixed some bugs.
    - Add patrons list and the link to patreon page.
    - Add new fetishes: Anal, Blowjob, Futanari e.t.c
    - Add new location.
To open all the scenes, you will have to go through two updates, according to different storylines.

P.S. Soon, an update of 0.2 will be released, where all the plot lines in the village will be completely closed. We will try to make it before the end of December. Also, in update 0.2, the translation will be fully corrected translation throughout the game and a special scene for 10 $ patrons will be added.

Reactions: crmsn7 and UncleVT