ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the translations and congrats on your new job! Question for a noob like me but, how do you use your translation?
The translation patch I gave was a "data" folder. Inside contains all of the RPGMaker data for each of the game's maps, events and other important stuff (Every different "location" you go to is a map. For instance, the rooftop is Map 17). These data files are everything the game needs to run the game.

With the exception of the save backup folder (which I use for backup saves in case something happens during the translation) and maybe Mew's cheat sheet, your game installation should look like this:

Patch Tutorial.PNG

Inside the www folder is a data folder. This is where the original data files are.

Patch Tutorial 2.PNG

And inside that folder is, obviously, the original data files

Patch Tutorial 3.PNG

Now, these files will run the game perfectly. However, it will be in Japanese. All the translation does is make an exact copy of these files, but replace all the Japanese text with English. So, in order to apply the English patch, just highlight all of the data files in my patch, move them over here and overwrite all files when asked.

Patch Tutorial 4.PNG

Patch Tutorial 5.PNG

Once you're done, everything that is currently translated will now be in English. Note that sometimes, the game doesn't "read" the new files well. It should happen immediately when you reload a save, but if anything's still in Japanese, for the best results, just start the game over from scratch. The game's only ten minutes long if you know what you're doing, so it's not a big deal. If you're not caught up with the patches, at the time I'm making this post, everything in the game should be translated in real English except for:

• The Rest Room
  • The Gambling Room
  • Everything "Outside" except for the "chicken"
  • Some miscellaneous food poisoning scenes
  • The basement maid's scene capture hints
Everything in that list is in... not Japanese... but I wouldn't call it English either. It's MTL and it needs to be wrangled. Soon. Be sure that you're using Version 2.1, btw. Links are in the thread.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Can anyone give me tips, what this mean:
1. Musketeer.
2. Death.
3. Half of second input.
4. The square of first input.

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Can anyone give me tips, what this mean:
1. Musketeer.
2. Death.
3. Half of second input.
4. The square of first input.
This is a code to a series of numbers. The clues will give you a set of four numbers, with the third and fourth having something to do with the first and second.

Reactions: Mi China+

ildioporco

Aug 14, 2018
can someone explain to me where is the key to open the studio or the father room. i searched every damn room and i cant find it.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
what is the current version of the game called? (V......)
As far as I know? v2.1 is the newest version of the game, but v1.1 is the one in the OP. A download to v2.1 is in the thread, and I'm probably just gonna put the newest translation into it then upload it to MEGA as a package to make it easier.
Edit: fair warning, i didn't test it myself (but I did leave a backup folder inside, just go to www and there should be a folder named "backup data" if you need it)

ValorKG Extreme props to you for sticking to translating this game for so long, I know I definitely wouldn't have the patience for it (source: i "translated" a wolfrpg game a while back and it was torture but thankfully there was an official release). Hoping you manage to get everything done at some point, but if not, I'd say you've already done more than enough work on this. I mean, it's been what, a bit more than a year at this point? That honestly may be longer than I've ever stuck with something (which I don't think I like what that says about me but that's besides the point...)
Anyways I'm getting off-topic, whatever. Basically, I wish you luck and hope you're doing good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

PoeTato

Jun 4, 2018
Just beat this game for the first time today, and encountered a bug where the "ピストングチュ音多め(中速)5回.ogg" bgs sound effect wouldn't stop repeating. I tried exiting the game and loading back into my post-game save and it's still going on (though it isn't present for the ones before completing the game, so it's seemingly tied to the save file).

I would just use the post-game save data that comes with it, but I'd like to be able to set my name (and I don't know of a way to change the name). If anyone could help with this in any way it'd be appreciated, but if not I'll just deal with the default name.

• Wow

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I would just use the post-game save data that comes with it, but I'd like to be able to set my name (and I don't know of a way to change the name). If anyone could help with this in any way it'd be appreciated, but if not I'll just deal with the default name.
Just use a save editor lol.
That, or use something like MTool as a cheat device to rename your "actor".

Reactions: PoeTato

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
someone please re-upload version 2.4

upload links are all dead.

the Pixeldrain link only has a suspicious 14 mb file instead of the game.

• Wow

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
someone please re-upload version 2.4

upload links are all dead.

the Pixeldrain link only has a suspicious 14 mb file instead of the game.
okay so i quite literally just saw this, uh... sorry for how late the response is.
anyways the filesfm and gofile link are down but all the others seem fine? if none of them work for you, you can find a mega link at post #89
or has someone got a save
if you're looking for a gallery there should be a save pre-included in the download

Reactions: Kar 24
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes