General FreedisDick

Jul 3, 2023
Anyone able to assist me? I am not sure what to do about a locale emulator and I keep getting a syntax error everytime I try to boot the game.

Jul 20, 2023
Anyone able to assist me? I am not sure what to do about a locale emulator and I keep getting a syntax error everytime I try to boot the game.
locale emulator is when you wanna run certain programs with a different locale so if you dont mind just setting the locale of your entire pc just search up "how to change system locale to japanese"

its so much simpler you dont have to download anything and you can change it back whenever you want

Ritosfer

May 20, 2023
Hi guys, I had the syntax error then I open with locale emulator and that gives me this kind of error I don't know how to solve this. Can someone please help me

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hi guys, I had the syntax error then I open with locale emulator and that gives me this kind of error I don't know how to solve this. Can someone please help me
I see a question mark next to what I assume is your censored username.
Are there any ''weird'' characters in it or any of the other folders?
Windows doesn't like it when folders have certain letters, like stuff with umlauts or kanji.
Probably Arabic and Cyrillic too, though I've never tested those.
If so then extract the game somewhere other than your desktop, into a folder with none of those characters.

Ritosfer

May 20, 2023
I see a question mark next to what I assume is your censored username.
Are there any ''weird'' characters in it or any of the other folders?
Windows doesn't like it when folders have certain letters, like stuff with umlauts or kanji.
Probably Arabic and Cyrillic too, though I've never tested those.
If so then extract the game somewhere other than your desktop, into a folder with none of those characters.
Dude thanks for the advice. It works now.

Reactions: ponyguy

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
If you people have trouble running games with local emulator, then all of you can try to unzip using bandizip program. It has a feature which lets u extract a file in your desired locale (eg japanese). Doing so everything usually works just fine. Hope this helps people. If you still have problems with bandizip then anyone can msg me. I will try my best to help.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes