Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Interesting... It doesn't like running on a vhdd, but will run on a normal hdd. IIRC there was a way to set a files location referenced functionally even though it is stored on some other location on the disk but I only vaguely remember that was possible on windows and don't remember what doing so was called.

Kanyewestfan

May 28, 2022
View attachment 82510

Overview:
Kou Saotome is smack in between Arisa and Ruka, the middle brother of two sadist sisters.
Between them he's constantly getting forced into things. They're not even the only ones.
At some point a guy's just gotta surrender: "Okay, I'm a slave to all women, I'm a masochist!"​

Thread Updated: 2018-03-28
Release Date: Japanese 2014-07-25, English 2018-03-28
Original Title: ドS姉とドS妹 ~大人しいショタっ子がドSなお姉様とドSな妹様に虐められ射精させられまくるADV♪ 変態マゾな恥晒しおち○ちんから、はいドッピュン♪~
Developer:
Translator:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Necessary Settings:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - - - -

Extra:
Full Save

View attachment 82511 View attachment 82512 View attachment 82513 View attachment 407381 View attachment 407382 View attachment 407383 View attachment 407384 View attachment 407385
Hi im having some issues downloading this. i have a applocale but from there on out im completely lost. would greatly apperciate some help

MacGrath

Nov 24, 2017
I'm having an error trying to extract it. When it extracts the readme, it hits into "Irrecoverable Error: Attempt to access a file detail that isn't specified." Has anyone else encountered this?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I'm having an error trying to extract it. When it extracts the readme, it hits into "Irrecoverable Error: Attempt to access a file detail that isn't specified." Has anyone else encountered this?
try downloading it on a other browser or/and open winrar with the jap local emulator, and then in winrar select your file and extract it

MacGrath

Nov 24, 2017
try downloading it on a other browser or/and open winrar with the jap local emulator, and then in winrar select your file and extract it
I figured it out. I was using WinZip, not WinRar. WinZip seems to have a problem with this.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
im glad i played this one. knowing he had no escape from such strong willed women was very exciting

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes