Oct 15, 2017
oh ?
then here you go :

the 4 others games from this studio

now ... where are my 205029 $ ;)
what the actual- Jesus wish I was that fast. Here's your pay:

YEET

Dec 18, 2020
I'm having problems with text in the game, I can open the game, but the text doesn't show up and it really, really laggy :/, any fixes?
The text doesn't appear where it should be, has anyone have this problem? and yes, I have a Japanese locale as well as I tried the Japanese emulator and it does not work for some reason, any problem fixers?

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
oh ?
then here you go :

the 4 others games from this studio

now ... where are my 205029 $ ;)
btw all those links are broken Torrents don't download at all.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
btw all those links are broken Torrents don't download at all.
they worked the day I posted them and the last one still work perfectly fine
as for the others, just search... it's not that hard
you take the title of the game in english or jap , put it on google , add "download" or "torrent" and that's it

Marecki

Apr 26, 2020
I can't play this game at all. :(
Anyone have any idea?

Maybe that's the problem :
The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese.

but, i don't know how to turn it on. :(

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
for anyone want to see th GC's theres the link

Beware of the massive peggings.

the boy only get sex at the end and only 1 scene.. if you want the other scene then good for you but if you want the sex scenes only just get the save and play the last part

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
for anyone want to see th GC's theres the link

Beware of the massive peggings.

the boy only get sex at the end and only 1 scene.. if you want the other scene then good for you but if you want the sex scenes only just get the save and play the last part
Kudos for sharing the scenes will the community. As for myself, I am going to play through the game first so I can fully enjoy their context and dialogue with the MC.

Reactions: ermousa

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
love the game. But is it possible to get an uncensored version(eng) or a version(eng) with very little censor ?

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
love the game. But is it possible to get an uncensored version(eng) or a version(eng) with very little censor ?
Unfortunately not. If it was a unity game there would be a higher possibility but since these images were probably made with the censor it would be impossible.

• Sad
Reactions: djv007
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes