• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone supporting him on Patreon? Has he left any recent comments? If not he might be actually dead. He used to be very active on every platform but since May complete silence.

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Anyone supporting him on Patreon? Has he left any recent comments? If not he might be actually dead. He used to be very active on every platform but since May complete silence.
last thing i saw was this

Reactions: colascage
Jan 12, 2019
Its a bit of a gun jumping to assume that every content creator who stops posting is either dead or in some legal trouble. If your worried you could always DM him somewhere.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Its a bit of a gun jumping to assume that every content creator who stops posting is either dead or in some legal trouble. If your worried you could always DM him somewhere.
Let me make it more clear. He used to be VERY active, posting everywhere everyday until May where he suddenly became COMPLETELY silent. Its a day and night difference which I've never seen. Furthermore no one knows whats going on his Patreon, Ci-en which are full of people still supporting him. If he is doing well, then at least give those people a heads up.

Last edited:
Reactions: felina280205

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Art good
Other things kinda mediocre or bad
Need polishing and understanding that boring backtracking and poor hitboxes will suck all joy from player in such games

• Wow
Reactions: colascage

fapguy13

Jun 27, 2020
Thank u for sharing, but Solom (the author) has been missing months ago now, I don't see any updates or explainings from the developer anywhere, how did this update even came out? It has new content?

Operation_Whxteout

Jun 26, 2022
Anyone got a cheat table for the game? Tried to make my own but I can't seem to get the value for money despite all the scans with unchanged and changed value

Oct 30, 2017
There is a possibility that the dev might be legit dead, arrested or he completely gave up without notice.
Considering his Patreon is still active with zero updates whatsoever, the former alternatives are more likely than the latter, and that is really disturbing.

Reactions: felina280205

fapguy13

Jun 27, 2020
There is a possibility that the dev might be legit dead, arrested or he completely gave up without notice.
Considering his Patreon is still active with zero updates whatsoever, the former alternatives are more likely than the latter, and that is really disturbing.
Arrested for making this shi on his patreon? I mean I dont know nothing about his life and whats he's up to but can you be arrested in asian countries for making pixels licking feet?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes