Unity Completed SaiIn Rhythm [Final] [GTai, GentleDriver]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

glookozavr

Sep 7, 2020
Doesn't help, also why would you need to run a game which is in english in japanese locale? Even with Applocale set to Japanese it still gets stuck on the first dialogue box.
I just had same stuck after 1st speech (looks like script for angel appearance not started). And after running game via Ntleas it work fine. And anyway it's japanese game. maybe with "official" localization but with typical problems ))

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Overview:
I woke up in the morning and realized that I was 30 years old F95 member.
When I was upset about being virgin for 30 years, suddenly a strong light appeared in the room,
and a girl who claimed as an angel appeared, she said.
"What I have just given you is, a ability will forcibly any women go into a state of sexual arousal."
Facing the sudden surprise, what kind of development will there be?​
shots fired! rofl.

kirorolove

Dec 10, 2019
2021-12-25.jpg
My character can’t be displayed, making it impossible to play the game
Could someone provide savedata? Thanks

Last edited:

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i think its bugged for me, cuz i only hear sounds but no scenes, just the pictures flying away off screen and nothing else

Jul 31, 2020
is there a rhythm game with play style like this but its just a normal non hentai rhythm game ... the game play was a lot of fun and im sad there was only 3 songs to play

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Let me let you guys and subsequently the age demographic of people who can relate to this game, in on something scientific. As you get older past your 20s, your reaction time falls off hard so when game says age 30 protagonist, i doubt he has the reaction time to do these rhythm matches.

Dont mind me, im just annoyed at how hard this is because of my 31 year old nerves that cant hit multiple lines while keeping up the beat. Tried for last hour and never got past 30% completion on first stage.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
cheat mod, impossible to lose the dumb mini game thing whatever you wanna call it lol
(replace managed/assembly-csharp.dll with the file in this folder)
thank you lord this rhythm game is infuriating I can't even beat the first level would of 100% never got anything out of this game without this

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes