Unity Completed SaiIn Rhythm [Final] [GTai, GentleDriver]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
wow people can't actually get past the 3 levels? really? I'm more annoyed you don't really get to see the loli sex. she just grows older and then sex. 1/5.

anonenona

Jun 4, 2021
I can't even pass the first dialog. I have "this day has come at last...", the scene appeared, and.... nothing.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
cheat mod, impossible to lose the dumb mini game thing whatever you wanna call it lol
(replace managed/assembly-csharp.dll with the file in this folder)
actually I was really happy about this mod at first but it seems to fail on the last dark looking chick. Halfway through the game the heart goes dark permanently and won't let you get anymore points. please fix this or someone give a save with the last girls scene so I can never look at this game again.

Sep 23, 2019
actually I was really happy about this mod at first but it seems to fail on the last dark looking chick. Halfway through the game the heart goes dark permanently and won't let you get anymore points. please fix this or someone give a save with the last girls scene so I can never look at this game again.
i think it might be a bug unrelated to that patch because some other ppl have reported the game being broken af, it worked for me all the way through though personally so idfk, i have a save right after the weird dark magician girl but i dont know where the saves are stored, if you can tell me where they are i can send it to u

Sep 23, 2019
nvm i found them, replace the files in data/streamingassets/save with the files in this folder

jeze3

Oct 27, 2018
for all of you having problems running the game properly: try setting your system locale to japanese OR use an emulator for example: ---(read instructions ofc)

it worked for me atleast. no more problems from start to finish.

Reactions: dddq

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This rather creative evolution of rhythm game.

Sadly this genre was not popular anymore.
And I kinda not fond of a game with fixed time of completion...

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes