dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
I was excited about the title until I found out it was a mind control game where even at the end the girls still talk down to him. It is not really male domination at all.

MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
The description sounds pretty interesting but the screenshots only show the main character having regular sex with the girls involved. He's supposed to be using hypnosis to get revenge, are there any scenes with humiliation, forced exhibitionism or erotic punishment? If all he does is fuck them in very ordinary ways it would be a big waste of potential.

asdfax

Nov 17, 2017
Why didn't the guy have the main girl record study materials for him to hypno teach himself with instead of just making her take nudes? He could've been as smart as the top student of his school.

Cammor

Nov 9, 2021
Why didn't the guy have the main girl record study materials for him to hypno teach himself with instead of just making her take nudes? He could've been as smart as the top student of his school.
That was my first thought as well. And how the hell does he manage to still fail his classes even though he mind controlled his teacher and the chairwoman of the school?
He decided to impregnate every girl in school, like that's not gonna backfire. Several dozen teenage pregnancies in an upper-class school is bound to draw attention from the outside...
There's so much wasted potential with his device. Why is he even mind controlling women to have them boss him around? If you're into femdom, you shouldn't overwrite their mind...

8ERU12

Feb 5, 2020
I can`t run the game, I get a pop-up telling me "VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found". I tried reinstalling the game but it still gives me the same error.

Reactions: hinosit
Jan 24, 2020
is there a way to extract the songs out? couldnt find them online. or possible, what game engine it runs so Ill try from there or something.

Last edited:

Ahin

Jul 28, 2017
The game has now become available on Steam:
An adult content patch is available here:
can anyone tell me what does the patch do? Is it already included in the download link in this thread?

Gamefisher2419

Feb 17, 2018
My security software flags the Saimin_Gakushu_crack.exe as a heuristic virus and adamantly refuses to let me execute it. Anyone know what the deal is with that and are you sure this file is clean?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not saying the game is necessarily safe, but I'm pretty sure cracks tend to get flagged more often. You can look up why if you like. You can even look up what's considered a good score on VirusTotal if that's what you're using to check. Like you can be careful, but you telling us your specific antivirus flagged the program as whatever doesn't really help anyone. It just puts the burden on someone else to alleviate you own fears.

Point is, you're always going to be taking a risk downloading anything from a pirate site, regardless of whether or not it's initially flagged as a virus. The best you can do is learn how to gauge the danger and decide if it's worth it to you.

P.S. Because a crack isn't official content, you can't just ask for a different one. Some other 3rd party would have to crack it, and it'll still probably trip your antivirus.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes