PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
That image made me laugh. Just like clueless feminists in the western world. A woman who scorns men for being parasites because they aren't strong, independent and ready to take care of her. She's nauseated by it because she can't become a parasite on another parasite and that's what she's really looking for. Talk about sheer irony.

I generally agree with you about hypnosis, it's often kind of distasteful - not because I care about the rape aspect of it, but just because it totally nullifies any organic character development.
As for an example I've seen that I kind of liked; one comes to mind and that is the Prison Battleship series. The qualities about it that were good to me - the women were really strong at first, which makes for a bigger contrast. And the hypnosis is done gradually over time. They also can turn it on and off at different points. There is major scat warnings though which I just kind of skip lol.
I have yet to play most black lilith, or lilith vns in general. Mostly because of the scat tag you also mention, got to be honest. But i recently did play the Shion game they did do and thus i think i will play more. But these seem very dark, so i have to be in the mood for them. Thanks for the reminder, though! :)

Astraniel

Aug 20, 2020
It didnt work
Assuming your game has been downloaded correctly, did you place the save folder into the game's main directory? I can't think of any potential issue besides not uploading all required files yet nobody else has posted about an issue. Perhaps try re-downloading the game (with japanese locale obv.) and paste the save folder again. I'm no tech professional so if that does not work then I can't help you.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Now that i think about it, is there any VN that involved using hypnosis on heroine, instead of working, it failed but the heroine plays along with it.

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
It's the fast track to have sex scenes incoperated into "the plot". Honestly it is just wasted potential, like most ntr games which do nothing with an initially interesting idea.
If you don't like the concept, don't play it? You obviously don't underatand if that 's your argument, though I will concede you're right about most ntr at least

• Haha
Reactions: PeteHanson

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
are there any other games from this developer?
other from the same developer where you play as the protagonist in the hospital where he is a patient at the area of nurse with worst personality, it has anime adaption too.

have seen the CG, its ok but not my thing.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
This would've been amazing if it wasn't for the stupid hypnosis. Hypnosis is only good when they're slightly aware of what's going on thinking everything they're doing is fine. But straight up mind control is dumb as shit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: PeteHanson and Suit

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
other from the same developer where you play as the protagonist in the hospital where he is a patient at the area of nurse with worst personality, it has anime adaption too.

have seen the CG, its ok but not my thing.
bro i saw the hentai and man having someone shit talk u while u fuck them is such a turn off for me

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
MC use of memory alternation still has him submissive to heroine but she has sex with him.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Not to nitpick the story but he could easily just record the lessons from his teachers and just implant them in his brain that way.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has now become available on Steam:
An adult content patch is available here:

CeeTek

Mar 26, 2018
The game has now become available on Steam:
An adult content patch is available here:
Can anyone confirm that there are still mosaics in the CGs even with the patch?

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
Those who can’t open the crack, remove the ū from “Gakushū” in the folder name.
After i extract the file it has normal u not ū. And i got crashed zdfx but the application still opened and display language choices but after i select english the application window keeps still in black and i can't close it without task manager

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes