RPGM Completed Saint Elna and the Book of Depravity ~The Sex Duties of the Busty Sister~ [1.03_MOD1] [Hachikara biscuit/Yuraribbon]

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Anyone have a mega file or something other than the slow downloader for the latest version

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone have a mega file or something other than the slow downloader for the latest version
Based on what supreme evil said, the tl isnt even for the latest version but rather for 1.03, maybe u will have better luck finding a faster dl link for that version.

Although hopefully JustXuX updates the TL to work with the extra content from 27th May 2024:

・錬金術師ヤニクのエピローグ部屋追加、Hイベント追加
・新規CGの追加、差分複数追加
・衣装変更機能の追加
・不具合修正

---
Addition of epilogue room of alchemist Janik, addition of H event.
Add new CG, add multiple differences.
Addition of costume change function.
Bug fixes.

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I checked both the recollection room and a CG rip and I couldn't find anything really resembling a "lesbian" scene - closest things were a scene where the two women are just bathing together (nothing really sexual happens) and a threesome with the two women and the old scumbag mayor. The [lesbian] tag seems incorrect for this game, unless I'm overlooking something.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Based on what supreme evil said, the tl isnt even for the latest version but rather for 1.03, maybe u will have better luck finding a faster dl link for that version.

Although hopefully JustXuX updates the TL to work with the extra content from 27th May 2024:

・新規CGの追加、差分複数追加
・衣装変更機能の追加
・不具合修正

---
Bug fixes.
He won't update since it seems the game will have an official TL at some point :

1717153070223.png

Unless they take too much time (the publisher) or it's cancelled or some shit like that, seems better to just wait.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Is this translation for the May/27/2024 Update listed on dlsite?

・新規CGの追加、差分複数追加
・衣装変更機能の追加
・不具合修正

---
Bug fixes.
He won't update since it seems the game will have an official TL at some point :

View attachment 3689235

Unless they take too much time (the publisher) or it's cancelled or some shit like that, seems better to just wait.
Let me offer you some context. This game was on review for Rule 7 (shota/loli) since January this year, it was on my Discord all this time. As Yamiono pointed out, the game was updated. I don't plan to update the TL, because the developer announced an official good TL from a publisher. I will update the TL only if the publisher cancels the TL or takes too much time. I suggest you bookmark this game and wait for the proper TL most likely with decensored images.

user51525

Apr 1, 2021
A really good game, for those fans of Free, Lewd and Open Source Software, patching it with nwjs to make it a native Linux game it just works as long as you put a name on $game/package.json

Reactions: coenred

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
2.0 seems to have just added one epilogue scene for the alchemist guy, then the bulk of it is a bunch of generic scenes with the NPCs in the town on day 6 with the option to change your outfit

Not really enough content to justify calling it 2.0 tbh

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 3241464

Overview:
Elna, the busty sister of Ulunka Village.
One day, she receives a request for assistance from another village and sets off for "Adus Village," far from her hometown.
There, she is tasked with watching over "Lenis the Incubus," said to have been sealed in the village's cave since ancient times.
Upon visiting the cave, Elna discovers an old book deep within.
As Elna approaches, the book suddenly emits a strange light,
and the sealed incubus is inadvertently released.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-30
Release Date: 2023-10-22
Developer: Hachikara biscuit - / Yuraribbon -
Translator: JustXuX - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.03_MOD1
Language: English (Edited GPT4)
Other Games: Blazing Priestess Shizune
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3241703 View attachment 3241704 View attachment 3241705 View attachment 3241706
is this game already complete ? or theres still actual update

Breadt

Jan 31, 2022
What's the point of the epilogue rooms in the gallery? Just some extra scenes and then you go back to the recollection room or you're stuck in them?