~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
the only things that aren't translated are the status menu which requires me to change some JS files, and some minor things that were missed. beyond that it should be fully playable in english, though broken english as i work through all of the maps in the game to make it sound better. though i'm about 10% of the way through the second run through before i have to fully playtest.
Did you know how do i can trigger Anal? In the stats there's anal but after i played till the end, i never trigger anal Event, not only that, i also can't trigger the event when Emiliana having sex with children when we do prostitute
I believe the only anal comes from enemy attacks, either that or it was removed.
Well i hope i can see anal

Btw one another Question, is that true the developer Will make any new story of Emiliana? Cause when we finally end the game , Emiliana say to save the game data.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Did you know how do i can trigger Anal? In the stats there's anal but after i played till the end, i never trigger anal Event, not only that, i also can't trigger the event when Emiliana having sex with children when we do prostitute

Well i hope i can see anal

Btw one another Question, is that true the developer Will make any new story of Emiliana? Cause when we finally end the game , Emiliana say to save the game data.
No idea, they've spoken about it, though I think they might have been burned by Kagura with this translation since it was supposed to be out in april, then it turned out very buggy.

Reactions: ~J&F~

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
No idea, they've spoken about it, though I think they might have been burned by Kagura with this translation since it was supposed to be out in april, then it turned out very buggy.
Any way i'm looking for android Ren'py, did you have some idea of android Ren'py ?

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
Hey, I might have missed something but when do we meet drake first ? I don't remember meeting him and suddenly Emiliana says "oh you again" and I have no idea when that happened

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Man house near the bar? i wear all dress but not trigger an event

*sorry my english if mess up
Sorry I messed up with my memory and that is wrong house.
I check it again in game. A Dressmaker will give it to you. Hint! He will make a request for certain dress.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
So, I've been holding off on this game for awhile after I heard it was buggy.
And now I'm still confused, is the Kagura version good now? or is there another version that's better to play?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So, I've been holding off on this game for awhile after I heard it was buggy.
And now I'm still confused, is the Kagura version good now? or is there another version that's better to play?
So I've been sitting on a set of fixes making sure it plays nicely with other RPGM games as well as being an actual performance boost.

Should play all the movies correctly every time. Really should have called it v1.06.2, but I didn't get to that.

Found help on the web to get PixiJS 5 working properly.

Edit:
  • Oh checkout the options, there's a way to set the fire key, disable the splash scree, start in fullscreen mode.
  • Added a cheat engine (type 1) in case someone wanted that (used for testing)
  • Uses PixiJS 5.3.3 and NWJS v0.45.6.
  • Added a proper icon to the EXE
  • Hold ctrl to skip text
  • Proper exit from the game menu and from the main menu

Last edited:

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
So I've been sitting on a set of fixes making sure it plays nicely with other RPGM games as well as being an actual performance boost.

Should play all the movies correctly every time. Really should have called it v1.06.2, but I didn't get to that.

Edit:
  • Oh checkout the options, there's a way to set the fire key, disable the splash scree, start in fullscreen mode.
  • Hold ctrl to skip text
Is this the full game? If so, thanks!

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I'm stuck at the bar scene. I got in but I'm talking to everyone and ... no custody (or at least, what that might sound like). I'm stuck in this bar, what should I do?
And also, how to access prostitution in this game? All prostitution.

A guide that is not in Chinese (I'm talking about the only one and that is on Steam), would be nice too.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Saint Emiliana is a good, sympathetic RPG giving us more freedom but to go further in the story, it's a monster challenge. I say that because I am now stuck in the ruins too.

Pushpin, if there were more more precise guides, that would help this game.

Reactions: spokkimax

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Help, I'm stuck on the part after the ruins and Emiliana joins the hideout revolution
For ruins, stand in front of the levers, not to the right, left or behind.

If you beat the boss and saw the rebels run away, go all up and come back down where you beat the boss and take the path.

It is true that this game really needs a system that helps us know what to do.
And there are no Endings disputes? I thought I understood.

dersup

Aug 13, 2019

Edit:
  • Hold ctrl to skip text
I am getting a type error
"Cannot read property 'parentTextureArray' of null
On the first encounter of the succubus zombie.

Reactions: kin-kun
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes