3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
Got a bug on 1.1.3 where Nao can't move after leaving a battle. Seems to have happened after the fight with the guards on the second floor in scene in the fourth dungeon where it asks you to trust/not trust them. Anyone else experience this? It's persistent across save files, and even happening when I unzip the game again and start with no save.

EDIT:: Ok, it appears that it was caused by having my xbox controller plugged in. Unplugged it and I could move fine again after battles.

Last edited:

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
no matter what I select on the main menu, the game just becomes unresponsive (the music keeps playing so I know it hasn't quite crashed). Forget starting the game, I can't even open the settings to change the language.

Reactions: TENDERLOUIN

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
no matter what I select on the main menu, the game just becomes unresponsive (the music keeps playing so I know it hasn't quite crashed). Forget starting the game, I can't even open the settings to change the language.
Extract the game in jap when you have the zip file, worked for me.

Little question, is the final boss battle completely bugged or what ? The manager "verbal abuse" attack make text box that lock everything up, at one time the fight just froze up... it's annoying seeing how long fight can last
1710124104319.png
Gratnted I was using 1.09 or something, which isn't the last version

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Little question, is the final boss battle completely bugged or what ? The manager "verbal abuse" attack make text box that lock everything up, at one time the fight just froze up... it's annoying seeing how long fight can last
Granted I was using 1.09 or something, which isn't the last version
Don't know what is causing the bug, but I don't think that's the "final" boss. I remember there being at least one more area after that boss when I played version 1.0.3.

sebbu

May 2, 2022

View attachment 3430887
same bug in 1.1.3

vodka66

Sep 8, 2020

View attachment 3430887
i literally can't get past the menu
what do you mean extract it in japanese?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes