3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Redbud

Nov 14, 2019
I found this standing pictures but I don't see this when I played is this a mod for the game?

Redbud

Nov 14, 2019
I found this standing pictures but I don't see this when I played is this a mod for the game?

I don't get this in the minigame

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a fix to the bug
"Canot use >items< during combat at some point"
When I click the items option nothing happens. Hard to beat the final boss with low skills learns on purpose but no items can be used

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has anyone experienced a bug like mine on this boss?

Yep, the dialog plugin/mechanic for the game crashed, thus U have 2 EXIT or ALT+F4 the game and start all over. XwX

Please for the love of
RMA JESUS dat U SAVE UR progress after Every 10 to 20 minutes or U'll regret playing LUL. X3

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
We had problem like that before... Try to unpack archive with Jap locale or Drop game archive on that unpacker which does that for you. (In case if you don't know how to, or just lazy to do it yourself)

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
For those that can's start the game ,when unpacking the second archive use Japanese encoding or just change your system location to Japan and then unpack.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
"[virus]" is in the attachment name, I'm not that brave
Fiar point, i checked it myself after seeing that cuz i used it for like 2 years now, and bruh its like 2 noname AnVi out of 70 in Virus total...

MaxSecure: Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen
SecureAge: Malicious
(so its a false possitve but you probably don't care, so fuck it)

Open Winrar >> Option >> Name Encoding (ctrl+e hotkey) >> 932 blah blah blah

Now just drag and drop files from archive to where ever you want
Congrats - You fuckin did it!

Reactions: mavo55
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes