3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

falcom2

May 10, 2019
Yes they are 1.0.3 =1,45 GB / 1.0.6 = 935 MB but its probably due to code optimization or something like that.

After few minutes of trying start this version i take back my words about optimization... (Game won't start... "Continue" "New game" not even "Settings" work... dunno if this problem on my part or this version...)
I've had this problem since version 1.05, I don't know if it's anti-piracy or what, but it's just that I get stuck in the title screen and can't do anything.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
For objective reasons, and 1 of them may be my fault, I think that 1.07 has not yet been released.

1) dlsite doesn't release patches instantly.
2) There are no indications on dlsite that the patch has been released (it seems that they can update the version and not indicate it).
3) I wrote to the author that he would indicate the versions in patches and clarified him to change the status of 1.06 to released, since he forgot to do this, and he could automatically indicate 1.07 as released.

--1.0.7 (replacement completed)
- After being defeated, the player may get stuck in the desk when moving from the bed.
- A bug where verbal abuse is activated even after defeating a female executive.
・Name is displayed and freezes after being defeated
・Name's conversation continues to remain in the female executive battle
- You can move during the event while using the controller.
- After manipulating the V development level, B development level, and cruelty level in the practice field, the manipulated values are inherited even if you play from the beginning.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SaintGearForce-1.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Yep after unpacking via japanese encoding game works fine. Kinda forgot that this could happen (especially when it used to work normaly till this update.) and be the reason why game don't work...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yep after unpacking via japanese encoding game works fine. Kinda forgot that this could happen (especially when it used to work normaly till this update.) and be the reason why game don't work...
Wait... That's supposed to be only really a problem with .zips... No? But the archives for the game are .rar in the thread...

EDIT: ahh, got it... The game is further compressed in the .rar as a .zip... Lol. :sneaky: (though it's not the update's fault winkwink)

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
well, the last boss was easy to beat after disabling his lasers.
but before that, i only lost when he used the restraining attack. >.<

Reactions: BonkToHJail

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I am at stage 4 and its a shame the developer made almost zero butt-content. Enemys only grope the ass, nothing more. Not even spanking. Its still not a bad game but could be better.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
--ver1.0.9 (replacement completed)
- A bug that freezes when going to the 2nd floor of the 1st stage in ver1.0.8

--ver1.0.8 (replacement complete)
- A bug where the player may not move during the event.
・In ver1.0.7, operation stops in the menu depending on the environment

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
For me 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 would not run. It would freeze as soon as I selected anything at the title screen and had to force close the game. Didn't try .7 or .8.

Tried 1.0.9 today and game runs fine now. Also copied my save file and appears to be working--don't have time to fully play now.

Dev announced two new games. The 2nd one sounds very desireable.

WolfWoof

Jun 4, 2017
Is there an option to speed up the game cheat engine speed hack doesnt seem to work and the game itself is sooo slow

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Is there an option to speed up the game cheat engine speed hack doesnt seem to work and the game itself is sooo slow
Weird, I felt the game was decently fast (especially compared to some other games). Maybe something is bugged?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
v1.10 in progress
Bugs/requests in progress
・If the groin unit and chest unit are already removed, the game freezes.
- Freeze after ending
- A bug where the menu opens after an event battle.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes