3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Made a little Mod Menu for this game to make the Battle a bit easier.
To install it just unzip the file and move it into "SaintGearForce_Data\Managed\" and overwrite the existing file there.

The "Always able to do something" means your turn doesnt get blocked if you had an orgasm in the previous turn.

Download:

Reactions: ss6

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Duh by the combat sex you mean a active skill of the character or wut? Thanks
Pretty sure i explained it already but will repeat one more time: by that i mean - you get a save where not only you get a gallery but ability to walk around and experience scenes which are not shown in gallery (You can look scenes which happen in battles, or play a mini game where you are in bunny suit).

Reason is: sometimes people drop saves where is only gallery, and the rest 10-35% of scenes are left behind cuz gallery don't show them and there is nothing you can do cuz either there is no continue button in menu, or (usually more common in rpg games) gallery is a map with no exit from it. Once you entered this room there is no turn back & since save was made in this very room you can't give a quick run and look if game is to your liking (combat, mechanics, story ect).
Perhaps you would re-play it by yourself if you found something cool or appealing to you while skipping forced tutorials, boring segments or if you just stuck somewhere but want to experience endgame boss or mechanics which are locked to you, that's what this save gives.

In short (if you lazy to read dat text-wall ^) its not just a gallery-open save > but save that lets you to look up what game has to offer in beginning, Mid-game and End game (and find out what situation result in that or that CGs).

Reactions: MIC132

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Correction of information 16.07.23

Bugs/requests in progress
・When returning to the base, the name is displayed and the game freezes.
- Freeze after ending when playing in Chinese
・Kousaka-senpai appears even though he shouldn't be in the story
- A bug where the name appears and freezes in the female executive battle.
- Bug that the battle BGM does not play

Fixed bug
--ver1.0.5 (replacement completed)
・The conversation with NAME remains or freezes in the women's battle of the executives.
-Fixed a bug where the tutorial battle and the boss battle did not start during the first stage.
・ The SP consumption of the skill "Foreshadowing" is 0
・In the 1st stage, when you talk to Kousaka-senpai on the 2nd floor twice, the response will be in Japanese.
- Fixed an issue where the gallery slideshow could not be ended.
・Added items to treat breast milk constitution and medication status
-Stage 2 researchers will drop
- Added treasure chests for the above items to Stage 2
-Added to the shop after clearing stage 2
・Fixed so that the number of injections in the medication state is carried over to the next battle
・Added that you can act in the obstruction square
・Select and purchase the number of consumables
・Gamepad support

Last edited:

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
Any other games with binding/sexual attacks during combat? Quite fond of this games animations but looking for something more polished like Celesphonia or ambrosia.

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Pretty sure i explained it already but will repeat one more time: by that i mean - you get a save where not only you get a gallery but ability to walk around and experience scenes which are not shown in gallery (You can look scenes which happen in battles, or play a mini game where you are in bunny suit).

Reason is: sometimes people drop saves where is only gallery, and the rest 10-35% of scenes are left behind cuz gallery don't show them and there is nothing you can do cuz either there is no continue button in menu, or (usually more common in rpg games) gallery is a map with no exit from it. Once you entered this room there is no turn back & since save was made in this very room you can't give a quick run and look if game is to your liking (combat, mechanics, story ect).
Perhaps you would re-play it by yourself if you found something cool or appealing to you while skipping forced tutorials, boring segments or if you just stuck somewhere but want to experience endgame boss or mechanics which are locked to you, that's what this save gives.

In short (if you lazy to read dat text-wall ^) its not just a gallery-open save > but save that lets you to look up what game has to offer in beginning, Mid-game and End game (and find out what situation result in that or that CGs).
Thanks a lot mate

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Any other games with binding/sexual attacks during combat? Quite fond of this games animations but looking for something more polished like Celesphonia or ambrosia.
O_m / Oops - games:
Tower of Ardia
Milly and dthe Forst of Sacrifice (if you caught you get f***ed instantly)
NoFuture - games:
Psychic Guardian Super Splendor
Exorcist Girl Charlotte
Magical Girl Noble Rose
WaterSpoon - games:
Wing of Roldea [Very well made]
[and 2 games but their art is not that good nowdays]
Holy Grail of Alharahn
Princess of Puppets
Hasoyua - games:
Eggs of the World: Phantom Lilium
Serafina and the Key to the Egg
+3 more games but i did not tried them

Oct 20, 2021
feel like that game could use voice. not like story, but at least some moan or something during groping. it's weird because you do have some sound effect but not the female voice, either that or i couldn't find how to activate it.

also how the hell do you enter the vent in the 2nd level to reach the computer room ?? someone here say the puzzle start in the water tank room, i can't find any entrance.

Last edited:

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
feel like that game could use voice. not like story, but at least some moan or something during groping. it's weird because you do have some sound effect but not the female voice, either that or i couldn't find how to activate it.

also how the hell to you enter the vent in the 2nd level to reach the computer room ?? someone here say the puzzle start in the water tank room, i can't find any entrance.
1.JPG
Its not a puzzle, its a vent

Reactions: Bwy3jQYOnuAFZA1S

xellos616

May 5, 2020

ver1.0.5

Bugs/requests in progress
- After being defeated, the player may get stuck in the desk when moving from the bed.
- A bug where verbal abuse is activated even after defeating a female executive.
・Name is displayed and freezes after being defeated
・Name's conversation continues to remain in the female executive battle
- You can move during the event while using the controller.
- After manipulating the V development level, B development level, and cruelty level in the practice field, the manipulated values are inherited even if you play from the beginning.

Fixed bug
--ver1.0.6 (replacement pending)
・Fixed so that female members will come when Kousaka-senpai is not in the story in the escape game
- A bug where the name appears and freezes in the female executive battle.
- Bug that the battle BGM does not play
- In the practice field, some settings were not turned off even if they were turned off.

Last edited:

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
is it my impression or the file is getting smaller in size?
Yes they are 1.0.3 =1,45 GB / 1.0.6 = 935 MB but its probably due to code optimization or something like that.

After few minutes of trying start this version i take back my words about optimization... (Game won't start... "Continue" "New game" not even "Settings" work... dunno if this problem on my part or this version...)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kali7244
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes