3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I say again there is 1.04 the 1.03 is outdated which is offered here . !!!

Jul/04/2023 bug fixes --ver1.0.4 Bug fixes (see Ci-en article for details)

that's why I'm waiting for him to finally upload the new version before I continue playing

Apr 18, 2018
You're welcome, and sorry it didn't work. It's just weird how I got through everything almost totally bug-free, even though it was a v1.00 run... Still saying it's (or rather, it was) not really worth it, so... Chin up!
Is there a way I can download just the v1.00 game file?

Apr 18, 2018
I say again there is 1.04 the 1.03 is outdated which is offered here . !!!

Jul/04/2023 bug fixes --ver1.0.4 Bug fixes (see Ci-en article for details)

that's why I'm waiting for him to finally upload the new version before I continue playing
Maybe 1.04 fixes the first battle bug a lot of us are having?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Can someone tell me what happens if you fight the Lady Manager without freeing the hostage? I expected it to be one of the toggles in the practice fight (like things like ventilation, etc), but it isn't, so I have no idea what it does since I did it before fighting her for the first time.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I tried but doenst work :(
the game freezes in the first battle, someone pls help:(
Is there a way I can download just the v1.00 game file?
Well, there still are places that have the v1.00 (check anime-sharing if need be), but I sincerely doubt a v1.00 will fix your troubles where a v1.03 fails. Like, 99,9%...

Also, checked the dev's ci-en page, and apparantly that freeze error has been striked out from the corrected bug section/version-up information since last I checked, so probably others are in the same shoe too. (ergo that bug hunt is still in progress; hasn't been fixed by v1.04 yet)
That said, rejoice! He provided a save file for just after the tutorial battle for those in need.

Reactions: Nicholas Seitler
Apr 18, 2018
Well, there still are places that have the v1.00 (check anime-sharing if need be), but I sincerely doubt a v1.00 will fix your troubles where a v1.03 fails. Like, 99,9%...

Also, checked the dev's ci-en page, and apparantly that freeze error has been striked out from the corrected bug section/version-up information since last I checked, so probably others are in the same shoe too. (ergo that bug hunt is still in progress; hasn't been fixed by v1.04 yet)
That said, rejoice! He provided a save file for just after the tutorial battle for those in need.
That save worked! Thank you kindly! :)

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I would assume you either can't remove them or get more AP from them, but I haven't gotten that myself. Not even sure how you would get it (outside of the replay room).
Well, I think I'll just leave the room.)))

There are 2-3 ways to get this debuff.
1) Lose at the beginning of the game to the mid boss.
2) Turn on the remote.
3) Now it doesn't work for me, but in earlier versions the debuff appeared by itself, after multiple installation of the rotors.

And in the early versions, it didn't really let you remove the rotors.
At the moment, with a bunch of bugs, it is difficult to check anything, and there is no desire to do it.

All of the above applies to Bondage lover.

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Save file with gallery and with ability to have combat-sex
{was edited to have massive attack, which allowed to beat game withing 30 min}

if you don't want that much power you can edit savefile.es3 and change "AttackPower(№ of save)" ...
Duh by the combat sex you mean a active skill of the character or wut? Thanks

FoxMelody

Mar 15, 2021
Can someone tell me what happens if you fight the Lady Manager without freeing the hostage? I expected it to be one of the toggles in the practice fight (like things like ventilation, etc), but it isn't, so I have no idea what it does since I did it before fighting her for the first time.
Manager orders Nao to put on the crotch and breast units and fight like that. Removing them is forbidden or else hostage is hurt. This basically works like the suit hacking effect, but is separate. That is the last toggle in the practice fight, but it does not seem to actually work there. Although setting suit hacking up does the same trick anyways.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Manager orders Nao to put on the crotch and breast units and fight like that. Removing them is forbidden or else hostage is hurt. This basically works like the suit hacking effect, but is separate. That is the last toggle in the practice fight, but it does not seem to actually work there. Although setting suit hacking up does the same trick anyways.
That's what I suspected seeing those toggles. Thanks.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Bugs/requests in progress
・When returning to the base, the name is displayed and the game freezes.
- Freeze after ending when playing in Chinese
・Kousaka-senpai appears even though he shouldn't be in the story
・Added an item that erases breast milk constitution and medication status
・Added that you can act in the obstruction square
・Select and purchase the number of consumables
・Gamepad support

Fixed bug
--ver1.0.5 (replacement pending)
・The conversation with NAME remains or freezes in the women's battle of the executives.
・Tutorial battle does not start
・ The SP consumption of the skill "Foreshadowing" is 0
・In the 1st stage, when you talk to Kousaka-senpai on the 2nd floor twice, the response will be in Japanese.
- Fixed an issue where the gallery slideshow could not be ended.

--ver1.0.4 (replacement completed)
・You can obtain treasure chests and fight enemies at the same time.
・In the escape game, after operating 4 terminals and opening the door, saving and loading will cause the door to close again.
・In the room with the locker in stage 2, you can enter the space between the back of the bed and the wall and can't get out.
・If you fight while blindfolded during the 3 stage boss battles in the story, your face will become blank when you are restrained.
・If you lose the boss (tentacles) battle door in stage 3, return to the base, and go to the door again, you will not be able to enter.
・Hacking does not progress normally in the photography trap
・[Development: Inside Vagina] and [Developed: Inside Vagina], [Under Development: Chest] and [Developed: Chest] are displayed at the same time.
・When the event battle is defeated, the scenario for the second time is not played even after the second defeat.

Reactions: MIC132 and ss6
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes