3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
The last boss is terribly hard o_o
I am the only one who need to grind a lot ?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
My character has this face most of the time, despite sensitivity being lowish, arousal being at zero and not having any special status effects. Is this a bug? Any idea how to fix it? (the save file is easily editable, but I'm not sure what I should be looking for)
1688417812843.png
EDIT: Scratch that, she has "Aroused (medium)" but I have no idea how to get rid of it (nor how I even got it). Any ideas? It's not from aphrodisiac, since neutralizer doesn't remove it, and the actual AP bar is at 0.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Also, I'm now in zone 3, and when the mad engineers are trying to attach the bullet vibrators, I'm getting a message that it's already attached, despite it clearly not being so. Any ideas? This is on 1.0.3.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
My character has this face most of the time, despite sensitivity being lowish, arousal being at zero and not having any special status effects. Is this a bug? Any idea how to fix it? (the save file is easily editable, but I'm not sure what I should be looking for)
View attachment 2742831
EDIT: Scratch that, she has "Aroused (medium)" but I have no idea how to get rid of it (nor how I even got it). Any ideas? It's not from aphrodisiac, since neutralizer doesn't remove it, and the actual AP bar is at 0.
The same for me, aroused medium, can't get rid of it too...

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
View attachment 2742831
open the item menu, make sure to use aphrodisiac of appropriate level then sedative or the Breathe skill to lower her status below 100 but going back to base and sleep also removes it.

Edit: also make sure your game is v1.0.3 or you might be stuck with it forever xD

Also, I'm now in zone 3, and when the mad engineers are trying to attach the bullet vibrators, I'm getting a message that it's already attached, despite it clearly not being so. Any ideas? This is on 1.0.3.
all i can say is look at skills menu then remove it if it's there to be removed. you get that because the game thinks that you already have one and you can only have one.

Last edited:

Cloccy

Jan 11, 2019
i am stuck on 3rd level the fight start with unavoidable enemy keep trying to restraint the hero and it become endless loop of struggle to break out and keep being locked

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Edit: also make sure your game is v1.0.3 or you might be stuck with it forever xD
Ok i start downloading the 1.03... The last boss will still be totally unfair ? :HideThePain:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
The 1.04 is out on DL site.
And they started a survey about the english translation on ci-en.

Edit : Where are the save files ? Because I don't really want to restart the game... ^^

Last edited:

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
Where are the save files ? Because I don't really want to restart the game... ^^
inside the something _data folder called something save. it's just a json file. the data is a bunch of properties with an index at the end referencing the save slot.

and yeah, if you extract everything there and replace you will lose your save cuz the save is just a single file and it has an empty save file in the package.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
inside the something _data folder called something save. it's just a json file. the data is a bunch of properties with an index at the end referencing the save slot.

and yeah, if you extract everything there and replace you will lose your save cuz the save is just a single file and it has an empty save file in the package.
Thank you :)
I have play on 1.03 with my old save : It's still impossible to get rid of the statut aroused (medium)

And this update have a new bug ! the game crash if you use 2 times in a row the capacity to get rid of every things. It's necessary to use it in order to be sure to destroy breast + vaginal machin against the boss. If we fail the first time, let's try the 2nd time.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
--ver1.0.4 Bug fixes (see Ci-en article for details)

i hope he make update for this version^^

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 2118927

Overview:
RPG "Saint Gear Force", which is mainly about combat eroticism​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-04
Release Date: 2023-07-02
Developer: Metamorphose - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Change Language:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
comakill and xellos616 thanks for the link

View attachment 2118928 View attachment 2118929 View attachment 2118930 View attachment 2118955 View attachment 2118956 View attachment 2118957
missing japanese game tag

MIC132

May 14, 2018
open the item menu, make sure to use aphrodisiac of appropriate level then sedative or the Breathe skill to lower her status below 100 but going back to base and sleep also removes it.

all i can say is look at skills menu then remove it if it's there to be removed. you get that because the game thinks that you already have one and you can only have one.
For the first part, lower what below 100? AP is at 0 already. Maybe it got bugged back in 1.0.0 and now I can't remove it even in 1.0.3? Any idea how to fix it with save editing?

For the second part, no option to remove. It was the very first time that mechanic even appeared, and I get that message on every attempt.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 2742831
Have you ever considered... taking a rest at the base? (like the other poster suggested?) Hmmmm?
(hint: it indeed removes the "Aroused: ***" status)

Also, I think this game is much more bother and grind than its worth imho. So much waiting during combat, too.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
I think this game is much more bother and grind than its worth imho. So much waiting during combat, too.
At first I thought the grind was bad too but you get a massive amount of XP at every first level of each map. It's enough to upgrade her sword and suit. They increase her strength and durability by alot. Plus, with just 1 or 2 points in Atk per first level you will kill enemies with 2 hits, meaning 1 enemy per turn. Later on, you can get skills to attack multiple enemies but by then you should have maxed her sword and suit. Hope this strategy helps.

Edit: And if you have trouble with h-attacks just use one of her skills at the right time like endure, breathe and evade. Later on, you can use boost to fight elite enemies that are faster than normal.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
At first I thought the grind was bad too but you get a massive amount of XP at every first level of each map. It's enough to upgrade her sword and suit, they increase her strength and durability by alot. With just 1 or 2 points in Atk per first level you will kill enemies with 2 hits, meaning 1 enemy per turn. Later on, you can get skills to attack multiple enemies but by then you should have maxed her sword and suit. Hope this strategy helps.
Well, you will most certainly NOT be one-/two-shotting enemies in the third and especially the fourth "dungeon" even with maxed sword and all the atk power upgrades. Far from it. I mean your normal attack maxes out at what, 96 damage? In the last level enemies have 350-400 health, or somewhere around. So good luck with that.
What really annoys me is just how slow each encounter is: wait for the battle screen to load, wait for the enemies' actions to randomize, choose your actions (maaany button pushes, heck, even a confirm) wait for the actions to play out (slowly), and rinse and repeat.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes