3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
i don't understand about how to fight properly. can someone explain it in easy way?
when the battle starts, if it's the enemy's turn, they will choose random slots to place their skills.
if it's your turn, you can choose where to place your skills. speed allows you to place skills on the far left.
it's important because once the turn ends, the skills play out one by one from left to right.

the simplest is the attack skill. it just attacks. but like in a real fight, you can parry or counter.
if you place those next to an enemy attack, it's like the normal attack but you also get a bonus to your attack.

the bad statuses will play out in a random slot. you can use the same slot or not.
but if it's the same slot as a bad status, you get a chance of missing your attack.
and you can avoid naughty attacks by placing the evade skill before them.

Last edited:
Reactions: F4C430

AVSA1994

Mar 16, 2019
I had some problems while playing, the main ones were the game crashing when the enemies made an Ero attack, mainly in stage 2 and 4 that I had these problems, and when the game was just alt+f4 to save

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
I think the skill "Evade" is supposed to be called "Anticipation" like the intro said because the way it's used.
You can place it anywhere you want, but it should be before an attack.
What it does is just increase the chance of evasion, right?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I think the skill "Evade" is supposed to be called "Anticipation" like the intro said because the way it's used.
You can place it anywhere you want, but it should be before an attack.
What it does is just increase the chance of evasion, right?
I'm not even sure if it works on *attacks*. Both the description and the intro imply it's specifically for evading sexual attacks and interruptions (like trips/body slams). And yeah, it seems it works as long as you place it anywhere before the move, and I think it works until end of turn? I never got hit with any of the above after using it.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
I'm not even sure if it works on *attacks*. Both the description and the intro imply it's specifically for evading sexual attacks and interruptions (like trips/body slams). And yeah, it seems it works as long as you place it anywhere before the move, and I think it works until end of turn? I never got hit with any of the above after using it.
Uhu, I've seen it fail to evade even for the first attack but yeah, a single one can last until the end of the turn. So, it just increases the chance of avoid them.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Uhu, I've seen it fail to evade even for the first attack but yeah, a single one can last until the end of the turn. So, it just increases the chance of avoid them.
Did you see it fail on an *attack* specifically, or a h-attack/trip/body slam? Cause if it was on normal attack it might reinforce the idea that it actually just works against the latter.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
Did you see it fail on an *attack* specifically, or a h-attack/trip/body slam? Cause if it was on normal attack it might reinforce the idea that it actually just works against the latter.
uh? oops... no, i say attack but i mean h-attack or interference only. >.<
that's why i think that the translation should be "Anticipation".

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello, i'm blocked on the 2nd level.
I can't find the locker room where is the card from the scientist.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
the map ends there. so the card is a few maps back. it opens that door on the left path. the card is in a room before that blocked door.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
It's in the hostpital-looking room with the curtains. The locker is in the top left of that room.

Reactions: ss6
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes