3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I mean this is not "gallery only save".
Sometimes people drop saves (like in rpg games) which could be just a recollection room with no exit, but in game there also stuff that happens in battles which is not shown in recollection room.
Generally you can have stuff that outside galley. (Sorry if i confused you)
Makes sense.
Speaking of that, do you have any idea about "attachments" or whatever the game calls them?
In the full save, I sometimes get mid-combat where the MC will get like an order (from the suit being hacked?) and if you don't do it it says it's activating something as a punishment, but then it says that I don't have any of the something.
I presume once I'll play through the game normally I'll understand the mechanic, but could I get a short version? (and where to get those)

ShiroFallen

Jul 7, 2017
So I'm stuck on the 2nd level.
If you get locked in a room filled with gas the only way out is to lose a fight. saving and loading restores foes.
But there is a room i can't get to with a activated computer. I see a vent entrance but can't find a connecting vent. I thought it might be in the gas room but nope wasn't there.Can anyone point me in the right direction?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
If you get locked in a room filled with gas the only way out is to lose a fight. saving and loading restores foes.
But there is a room i can't get to with a activated computer. I see a vent entrance but can't find a connecting vent. I thought it might be in the gas room but nope wasn't there.Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I think something might be bugged on your end, since I'm just playing 2nd level, and those rooms that lock you in unlock when you defeat all the enemies in them.
Not yet at the latter part, so can't comment on that for now.

EDIT: Also is it me, or does the aphrodisiac do fuck all? Fights in those rooms start with max level, but it doesn't seem to do anything special. Or does it speed up the development of sensitivity?

EDIT2: If you are talking about the room with computer I just got into, you get there through the vent maze that starts in the room with the big tanks/tubes.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I think something might be bugged on your end, since I'm just playing 2nd level, and those rooms that lock you in unlock when you defeat all the enemies in them.
Not yet at the latter part, so can't comment on that for now.

EDIT: Also is it me, or does the aphrodisiac do fuck all? Fights in those rooms start with max level, but it doesn't seem to do anything special. Or does it speed up the development of sensitivity?

EDIT2: If you are talking about the room with computer I just got into, you get there through the vent maze that starts in the room with the big tanks/tubes.
The aphrodisiacs are in 2 forms, gas and liquid. Both increase a aphrodisiac penetration variable, which increases please damage you receive (AP). Gas increases that variable slowly, liquid quickly. Gas is either specific rooms or the gas masked enemies (needs 3 activations of their ability to start), while liquid is caused by the masked enemies when you're being restrained in combat.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
See, there's a switch to vent the gas somewhere but I can't tell where it is off the top of my head, sorry.

Edit: If I remember, you use hatches to enter into locked rooms, it's in another part of the map.

Reactions: ShiroFallen

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
Speaking of that, do you have any idea about "attachments" or whatever the game calls them?
Attachments like vibe? You can remove them inside the Skill menu. The attachments activate randomly each turn.
Btw, you can use the same square as some of those. It will just affect your concentration to succeed.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Attachments like vibe? You can remove them inside the Skill menu. The attachments activate randomly each turn.
Btw, you can use the same square as some of those. It will just affect your concentration to succeed.
No, not those.
It's something that I've so far only seen in the full save.

ShiroFallen

Jul 7, 2017
See, there's a switch to vent the gas somewhere but I can't tell where it is off the top of my head, sorry.

Edit: If I remember, you use hatches to enter into locked rooms, it's in another part of the map.
So the rooms also clear of is you defeat everyone after loading a save (Decided to look for hidden switches thanks to akyryz suggestion).

ShiroFallen

Jul 7, 2017
So the rooms also clear of is you defeat everyone after loading a save (Decided to look for hidden switches thanks to akyryz suggestion).
I'm a idiot. I found out that there is another area straight right from the door I couldn't figure out how to get past.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The screenshots in the first post are from the demo, from like 9 months ago. They don't show the current translation.
Wow they seriously need to be updated because when someone sees MTL they look to the screenshots to see if it's even been edited or pure GIGO.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Makes sense.
In the full save, I sometimes get mid-combat where the MC will get like an order (from the suit being hacked?) and if you don't do it it says it's activating something as a punishment, but then it says that I don't have any of the something.
I presume once I'll play through the game normally I'll understand the mechanic, but could I get a short version? (and where to get those)
Stuff you wanted (if you still need it):
Enemies on stage 4 can attach vibrators (not bullet vibrator) on nips and vag as an attack.
Normally YOU CAN remove it using skills, but if enemy CrackDrone finished hacking (attack icon with your head and lock was activated many times)
your suit gets virus and its OS rewriten which now will forbid you from removing this stuff.
(Was hoping there would be a change like in Mission Mermaiden where your suit changed to its corrupted version)
If you don't want to get hacked: there is a device that blocks hacking which located in server room,
If you got hacked: dude in your base (under skill upgrades) can remove attachments but suit will be corrupted still (or it could be a bug)
About suit dirty talk: dunno perhaps there was an idea of corruption (or i just did not met requirements, since played with V card) where at curtain level you will get ability to masturbate or something (a.k.a. lewd-skills) - or it could be that your suit is fucked and its trying to get you fucked as well ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone got an idea how to fix the bug on the first fight?
to fix you need to watch the prologue
i dont understand about how to fight properly . can someone explain it in easy way?
any save ?
Save file with gallery and with ability to have combat-sex
{was edited to have massive attack, which allowed to beat game withing 30 min}

if you don't want that much power you can edit savefile.es3 and change "AttackPower(№ of save)" ...

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Stuff you wanted (if you still need it):
Enemies on stage 4 can attach vibrators (not bullet vibrator) on nips and vag as an attack.
Normally YOU CAN remove it using skills, but if enemy CrackDrone finished hacking (attack icon with your head and lock was activated many times)
your suit gets virus and its OS rewriten which now will forbid you from removing this stuff.
(Was hoping there would be a change like in Mission Mermaiden where your suit changed to its corrupted version)
If you don't want to get hacked: there is a device that blocks hacking which located in server room,
If you got hacked: dude in your base (under skill upgrades) can remove attachments but suit will be corrupted still (or it could be a bug)
About suit dirty talk: dunno perhaps there was an idea of corruption (or i just did not met requirements, since played with V card) where at curtain level you will get ability to masturbate or something (a.k.a. lewd-skills) - or it could be that your suit is fucked and its trying to get you fucked as well ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the info. Though you *do* actually get an option to masturbate - when the suit tells you to. You then have it as an option in Skills for a turn, and if you don't you get the voiceline about punishment (though, again, it was in the full save and I didn't have the attachments, soe the punishment said it didn't found any and did nothing).

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
1.0.2 is out now but it has at least one new bug where the bullet vibrator takes no action even though it's equipped.
I haven't seen about this being fixed neither in version 1.0.3 nor 1.0.4. I don't think he's aware about it.

Normally YOU CAN remove it using skills, but if enemy CrackDrone finished hacking (attack icon with your head and lock was activated many times) your suit gets virus and its OS rewriten which now will forbid you from removing this stuff.
It almost sounded like you were talking about "Quarta Knight Emerald" xD
I haven't gotten to that part of the game yet tho >.<

It was fixed in version 1.0.3:
・The state of OS rewriting is not canceled when removing suit hacking at the base

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I haven't seen about this being fixed neither in version 1.0.3 nor 1.0.4. I don't think he's aware about it.
I don't see any announcement for 1.0.4 yet. I think 1.0.3 was already pending before the bug was discovered. If the dev reads the comments on ci-en, they will be aware. Anyway, it's better to wait for now until the bugs get fixed.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes