3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Save file with gallery and with ability to have combat-sex
{was edited to have massive attack, which allowed to beat game withing 30 min}

if you don't want that much power you can edit savefile.es3 and change "AttackPower(№ of save)" ...

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
I tried with their translation. It looks cool. No controller support though. The battle is a bit different but kind of easy once you get the hang of it and the battle chat is very repetitive without any variation. Though I can't read the battle log, it's too fast, mainly because it has translation errors and I have to process them in my mind. >.<

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Save file with gallery and with ability to have combat-sex
{was edited to have massive attack, which allowed to beat game withing 30 min}

if you don't want that much power you can edit savefile.es3 and change "AttackPower(№ of save)" ...
What do you mean specifically by "with ability to have combat-sex"? Can't that happen from the very start?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Though notably the official translation has some issues that are important to gameplay.
For example the descriptions of counterattack and parry are swapped, and the SP item doesn't recover SP as it claims, but actually gives you skill points. (Also having both SP [in combat] and Skill Points in the same game is a terrible idea..)

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
Huh??? This game has no creampie state. What kind of battle fuck game doesn't have girl fighting while cum dripping from her crotch? Well, most game will make you lose instantly but damn, this game has slime shit on you, why couldn't they make the same with cum.

Reactions: Eicosa

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
The translation isn't too bad. Although I have found places where it is not translated.
The problem is that the text using the replacement code is in the wrong position.
So you can find things like: EnemyA attacked Has.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The translation isn't too bad. Although I have found places where it is not translated.
The problem is that the text using the replacement code is in the wrong position.
So you can find things like: EnemyA attacked Has.
Looking at the screenshots attached and they are awful. 100% garbage.

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
QUOTE="BreadnNetorare (been a while since the original post, so I'm breaking the format to avoid bothering them)
Ah yes the "futuristic bikini armor" if all hentai games are canon then the armor of women all the way from medieval times didn't change at all, for a futuristic setting I thought they'd have mech suits.. even in the future it's still just skimpy bikini armors. A game with mech suits that could be gradually destroyed during fights and reveal the female rider would be great and mech suit upgrade mechanics would add a twist.
[/QUOTE]
Well you see, in the distant fu- Actually, it would be really interesting to have a sci-fi game where lethal combat is outright banned and sex battles have taken their place, with an exploration of how war technology and culture adapted to such a change in conflicts both large and small.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
What do you mean specifically by "with ability to have combat-sex"? Can't that happen from the very start?
I mean this is not "gallery only save".
Sometimes people drop saves (like in rpg games) which could be just a recollection room with no exit, but in game there also stuff that happens in battles which is not shown in recollection room.
Generally you can have stuff that outside galley. (Sorry if i confused you)

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes