3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Important Note : the version 1.6.0 in dlsite is just 1 stage long (the 2nd stage in 0.7.5 version not included), but there are new bug fix and 3 language (japanese, english, and chinese)

dronehero

Apr 29, 2020
Important Note : the version 1.6.0 in dlsite is just 1 stage long (the 2nd stage in 0.7.5 version not included), but there are new bug fix and 3 language (japanese, english, and chinese)
The Trial version or the bought game?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Looks interesting, but MTL.
Also, why don't we have a Battlefuck tag? We're kind of overdue for one.

Also, the previous game (Witch Trial) from this dev looks kinda interesting too, but also MTL.
Still, I'll keep an eye on this I guess.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Looks interesting, but MTL.
Also, why don't we have a Battlefuck tag? We're kind of overdue for one.

Also, the previous game (Witch Trial) from this dev looks kinda interesting too, but also MTL.
Still, I'll keep an eye on this I guess.
late response but its isnt battlefuck. Its in combat rape. Battle fuck is mutual lewd in combat. Not saying that there couldnt be a tag but this would be the wrong use of it.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
late response but its isnt battlefuck. Its in combat rape. Battle fuck is mutual lewd in combat. Not saying that there couldnt be a tag but this would be the wrong use of it.
Which is probably why there isn't a battlefuck tag. There's no clear consensus over whether it's any combat system with sex moves or only combat systems with exclusively sex moves.

AbdAlrhman

Sep 11, 2020

Agler5791

Mar 24, 2023
So, is there any chance to find a hucked or purchased versdion of the game? preferably the newest version, but a 0,75 may be good too, link from that forum is already unavailiable

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So, is there any chance to find a hucked or purchased versdion of the game? preferably the newest version, but a 0,75 may be good too, link from that forum is already unavailiable
I'm pretty sure the game isn't actually done yet, so no.
Probably not.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Is the fact that the links are to raws of the game files a commentary about how MTL is not an acceptable form to release a translation as, or is there a secret auto-translator in the game file that will take years to change a single text box to English?

Edit: The fact that the language notice says English, MTL be damned, and the links are to raws leaves me incredibly irate. Sorry that this was posted with such hostility, but I was just trying to get my frustrations across, and couldn't think of a way of typing it out any way nicer than I did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tevildo77

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I have no idea where exactly to find that. Can you post a link to the cite/thread/post for the Reipatcher?
I got mine from .

XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-5.2.0 is the one that you want.

Here's the FAQ on how to use it.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I got mine from .

XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-5.2.0 is the one that you want.

Here's the FAQ on how to use it.

I didn't catch that Reipatcher was an Auto Translator, sorry, but I value my time and am not going to waste it on something that takes an additional couple minutes per active text box to translate, instead of changing all the text boxes to a different language.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I didn't catch that Reipatcher was an Auto Translator, sorry, but I value my time and am not going to waste it on something that takes an additional couple minutes per active text box to translate, instead of changing all the text boxes to a different language.
Minutes?

It takes maybe 4 seconds per text-box.
Well, maybe if you're on dialup, I guess.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Minutes?

It takes maybe 4 seconds per text-box.
Well, maybe if you're on dialup, I guess.
Dialup? What is that file format?
I've had full game files with Auto Translator program in them, and they can sometimes take a little while after the original Japanese text has filled out, at which point the English text is just about half finished filling out the text box.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Dialup? What is that file format?
I've had full game files with Auto Translator program in them, and they can sometimes take a little while after the original Japanese text has filled out, at which point the English text is just about half finished filling out the text box.
You sweet, summer child. Dial-up is the original internet connection type. You literally used a phone line (a wired landline / home phone line, not a cellphone) to dial your internet provider and use the phone line to get internet access. It came at the blistering max speed of 56 kbps (modern home connection max speed is about 1 Gbps, about 18000 times faster), and took the phone line being used to access the internet. Since this was before most people had cell phones at all, this meant internet time was usually quite limited (unless you were rich enough to afford multiple phone lines). DSL was the first high speed, always on, internet connection, since it was a Direct Service Line, not using an existing system (or using a better system in the case of cable TV ISPs) to connect to the internet. That's been the standard that's improved in various ways since, until fiber to the home came about (which is effectively just a different type of DSL).

Setting aside the internet speed talk, yes reipatcher starts as a real time translation overlay. How long it takes to translate a text box depends entirely on your connection speed and which translation service it's set to use (default is Google translate, with DeepL the usual alternative setting). DeepL takes longer, but is generally more accurate. But, reipatcher will save all translated texts already seen, which makes them pop up basically instantly when they show up again. If someone uploads their reipatcher translated files, you can use them and it can even be manually edited to a more accurate translation.

But if you just want it translated instantly, you're kinda stuck until the game is hard translated.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes