3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Greetings, Must I ask does this game has cheats, because it is extremely difficult to level up after level 3? will some one give me hacked Assembly-CSharp.dll file cheat cheating mod file or full game save.

Cerulite

Oct 28, 2018
I wouldn't exactly bother with going full level-up mode right now anyways. I used cheat engine and found the 'level-up points' very quickly and unlocked everything, however at some point one of the later skills bugged out my save file and I suddenly couldn't open the skills page in combat.

This especially sucked since I couldn't escape restraints or further ero-combat in any way. Had to restart after that. Don't know what skill caused it, but I think it might've been the defense break one somewhere in the research laboratory area.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
If you know how to play this game, you can win even without upgrading your skills, at least at stage 1 for sure.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Game is looking really interesting so far.

Few gripes I have is that it could be easier to check who is doing which action (color-coded perhaps?) and it's annoying you can't "script" an action you know you'll be able to do. So say you have restraint 1 left, if your first action is struggle, you can't choose attack as your 2nd. Ditto with getting up.

Plus god I hope we can get a normal translation once this actually comes out.

Wrexxial

May 31, 2017
how are you guys able to play it? what should i have to do in the tutorial when it explains the groping mechanic?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I wouldn't exactly bother with going full level-up mode right now anyways. I used cheat engine and found the 'level-up points' very quickly and unlocked everything, however at some point one of the later skills bugged out my save file and I suddenly couldn't open the skills page in combat.

This especially sucked since I couldn't escape restraints or further ero-combat in any way. Had to restart after that. Don't know what skill caused it, but I think it might've been the defense break one somewhere in the research laboratory area.
How do you even spend skillpoints? Do I need to reach some point? There is no option in the menu for it, like in other similar games.

EDIT: Nvm, got to the base.

Also the fact the hostage's name got translated as "Inconvenience" is hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rageaholic

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Instruction

1) Dl (open it)
2)
3)
4) Put that fales in game.
5) Push the blue button (SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator)
6) Push the button (SaintGearForce (Patch and Run))
7) Leave the game and Push the button SaintGearForce.

One more thing if you think that AutoTranslator is not fast enough
1) In game folder Push the button AutoTranslator
2) Open Config
3)
[Behaviour]
MaxCharactersPerTranslation=200 (max 2500)
MaxCharactersPerTranslation=2500

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
That's odd, since I checked every room in that stage and everything that even looked like it might be a locker...
Let me open this real quick
From the start of 2nd stage go right and then up, the room with the locker is there (i'm using 0.75 version with auto translator btw)
1666995498264.png
1666995536562.png

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Let me open this real quick
From the start of 2nd stage go right and then up, the room with the locker is there (i'm using 0.75 version with auto translator btw)
I have no idea how I missed that one... Well, that's a derp on my end.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes