3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Instruction

1) Dl (open it)
2)
3)
4) Put that files in game.
5) Push the blue button (SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator)
6) Push the button (SaintGearForce (Patch and Run))
7) Leave the game and Push the button SaintGearForce.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Let me open this real quick
From the start of 2nd stage go right and then up, the room with the locker is there (i'm using 0.75 version with auto translator btw)

How do I get into dat room in stage 2 (its after the security door where U have to go to the lockers to get the ID card 2 open the door btw)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thnx for sharing the update. X3 The V0.6.0 is a real BUGGY MESS. XwX
Like when U max out on the skills at the base and then use the special skills once in a fight U won't be able to access the special skills any longer when UR fighting. >:/
Or when U save the game while in a stage (not at base) and then load the save, U can't access Ur pause menu until U fight at least the enemy after loading the save or go to the base. >w>

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Getting excited because there's finally another battlefuck RPG released and then you scroll down and see the MTL in full display.

Why must it be this way?
I agree I was all hyped than fuck a shit release.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I remember randomly finding a download of this a fair while back but never saw anything else about it. It's cool to see that the game is still an active project.

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Could someone upload the translated version of the game to Mega.nz please? I am a beginner in Japanese and this is still beyond me to even know what I am pressing >_< :-D

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Extracted and ran... Still in Japanese... What gives?
Well, 2 possible things. First, the game is Unity, translated via reipatcher. Reipatcher is a real time, internet based translation overlay. So if you need to be online for it to work, and it can take some time for the translation to go through (after the first time text is translated it's done already and shows up basically instantly). Second thing could be if the latest upload (haven't checked it myself) may have been uploaded without reipatcher, in which case you can install it yourself. Quoting in the (slightly modified) excruciating detailed reipatcher installation instructions I wrote up a while ago, which should work after that.

SUPER LONG DETAILED TRANSLATION INSTRUCTIONS GO! (for windows)

1-4:
5: Find the most recent post on the github page that the releases link opened. (currently 5.2.0)
6: Find the list of files near the bottom of that post.
8: In that list click on xunity autotranslator reipatcher link
9: That brings up a download for the file. Save that file where ever you want
10: Extract the .exe file from the download into into your game folder (using your preferred unzipping program, 7zip is mine)
11: Make sure that the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe is in the same folder as your NoR.exe (or other unity game)
12: Double click the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe to run it and click run if / when windows asks you if you want to run it.
13: Wait until the window that opens says setup completed, press any key to exit.
14: Make sure that window is the active window and press any key (that means whatever key on your keyboard you want, there is no key labeled /called "any")
15: The first time you want to run the translated game double click on the new NightofRevenge(patch and Run).exe that you should have in the game folder. Again, click run when windows asks about it.
16: The unity startup window should come up now and allow you to change resolution, graphics quality, and so on.
17: Click the play button to launch the game
18: The translator should now be active, however it is a real time internet based translation for the first time you encounter any text. You have to have an active internet connection for it to work. For quickly disappearing texts, like speech bubbles in some scenes it may not translate in time.
19: For all future times that you run the game you'll only need to use the normal NightofRevenge.exe
20: If you want to use a translation patch someone posts here you will first need to do everything through step 18. After that you can replace the translation files located in :
NoR 0.48\NightofRevenge_ver0.48\AutoTranslator\Translation\en
with the one downloaded from the forum.

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem with level 2? Eavesdropping on the scientists doesn't work and every time I go back the cutscene exists again. The locker doesn't have a keycard. I haven't done anything to the game so I'm confused.

curmi15

Nov 18, 2017
in the research i got stuck in a room where itss like a trap and is filled with gas. i defeated everyone how do i get out of it?

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem with level 2? Eavesdropping on the scientists doesn't work and every time I go back the cutscene exists again. The locker doesn't have a keycard. I haven't done anything to the game so I'm confused.
I just reloaded an alternate save and it fixed that problem. Does anyone know if there is a continuation past the first boss in level 2?

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
Seems weird but the trial version 1.3.0 ends after the first boss, but the older 0.7.5 allows you to continue?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes