3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
You sweet, summer child. Dial-up is the original internet connection type. You literally used a phone line (a wired landline / home phone line, not a cellphone) to dial your internet provider and use the phone line to get internet access. It came at the blistering max speed of 56 kbps (modern home connection max speed is about 1 Gbps, about 18000 times faster), and took the phone line being used to access the internet. Since this was before most people had cell phones at all, this meant internet time was usually quite limited (unless you were rich enough to afford multiple phone lines). DSL was the first high speed, always on, internet connection, since it was a Direct Service Line, not using an existing system (or using a better system in the case of cable TV ISPs) to connect to the internet. That's been the standard that's improved in various ways since, until fiber to the home came about (which is effectively just a different type of DSL).

Setting aside the internet speed talk, yes reipatcher starts as a real time translation overlay. How long it takes to translate a text box depends entirely on your connection speed and which translation service it's set to use (default is Google translate, with DeepL the usual alternative setting). DeepL takes longer, but is generally more accurate. But, reipatcher will save all translated texts already seen, which makes them pop up basically instantly when they show up again. If someone uploads their reipatcher translated files, you can use them and it can even be manually edited to a more accurate translation.

But if you just want it translated instantly, you're kinda stuck until the game is hard translated.
I had a feeling that that was what you meant when you said Dial-up, but I didn't want to assume that, and no we started using internet with satellite connection.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I had a feeling that that was what you meant when you said Dial-up, but I didn't want to assume that, and no we started using internet with satellite connection.
I meant for the home consumer, which did start (AFAIK) with dial-up. I mean if you want to get technical and go father back than that the original roots (mid 1960s) were still wired, just for use within very limited networks at research centers. Satellites were brought in later in 1973, and only for limited use of research groups again.

Regardless, this is just becoming an off topic discussion, so I'll leave it at that.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Is it possible to progress after scientist boss? Was walking around whole complex and did not find anything after defeating him stage 3 closed - did i miss something on 1 stage?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
" Language: English(MTL) "
I downloaded the game and is on japanese, change that
This game, like nearly every unity game, uses reipatcher (which is preinstalled in the links here). That's an autotranslation software that uses your internet connection to use google translate (or another online translation service) to translate the text after it appears on your screen the first time. As such, the tag is correct, you just need to have an active internet connection while playing and wait a short time depending on your connection speed and the length of the text.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
The dl.site version is in English, you need to change the language in the settings.

Wait for the game to come out. All current versions of the game are currently buggy and have 1-2 floors.

The game will release in about 15 days, but may be delayed until the end of next month.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
The game will be released in the last week of June or the first of July.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Finally avaliable

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Now we need a translation.

EDIT: Wait, forgot the game has english. At least the demo did..

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes