3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Have you ever considered... taking a rest at the base? (like the other poster suggested?) Hmmmm?
(hint: it indeed removes the "Aroused: ***" status)

Also, I think this game is much more bother and grind than its worth imho. So much waiting during combat, too.
I actually rest every so often (and always between zones). The status still persists, so it's most likely bugged. So, again, wondering if there is a way to fix it via save file editing.

I glossed over resting, since that was basically the first thing I tried.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
I actually rest every so often (and always between zones). The status still persists, so it's most likely bugged. So, again, wondering if there is a way to fix it via save file editing.

could you upload your save so i can check?

Edit: There's a property called "StateList#" where "#" is a save slot number.
Delete the numbers 5 (weak), 6 (medium) and 7 (strong) from "value" if they are there.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

Interesting. It (resting) got rid of my 'Aroused (medium)', at least twice. Bug it is then, most probably. Try the latest version, I guess.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
could you upload your save so i can check?

Edit: There's a property called "StateList#" where "#" is a save slot number.
Delete the numbers 5 (weak), 6 (medium) and 7 (strong) from "value" if they are there.
Thanks, that helped!
I even double (well, at this point like quintuple) checked again by resting when at 0 AP, but still, "Aroused (medium)" wouldn't go away. The StateList had 12 (I'm guessing "Virgin"?) and 6, I removed 6 and it's fine.
I still need to see if I get the status again if it'll be properly removed, otherwise this can get quite tedious..

Any idea on my other issue. The one where it's failing to attach the breast vibes because it's claiming I have them already, despite the fact they aren't showing anywhere or anything? (nor the command to remove them)
It was happening from the very first time that action appeared.
I'm on 1.0.3 and I believe I was already on it the first time I enountered that enemy.

EDIT: Attaching my current savefile (this is after deleting the status, and I did cheat in some skill points at some point). Had to zip it as the forum won't allow a .es3 file.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Same with me, completely frozen. Can't do anything.
That game-breaking bug was one that they supposedly fixed in one of the version-ups, so I'd advise you to get the v1.0.3 from the OP (and put it in a different directory) and start a new game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Im using the 1.03 but still doenst work :(
Have you put it in another directory? Unity may save things/store persistent data in your appdata (sidenote: why the hell did they make this in Unity, really, like, at all?! lol), and if that's where the problem is, easiest is to put it in another folder (like this scenario: you first DL'ed the v1.00 from here, tried to play it, encountered bug, then downloaded the since then v1.03 from OP, but put it in the same place -> matter could still exist)...
Also, delete the save (SaveFile.es3), if there is any, before trying again, just in case.

If that doesn't help, or it's not the case... Welp, sorry, outta ideas.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Any idea on my other issue. The one where it's failing to attach the breast vibes because it's claiming I have them already, despite the fact they aren't showing anywhere or anything? (nor the command to remove them)
From what I have seen, the message about breast vibes already being attached is not an indicator of the move failing. However, the enemy usually fails at attaching breast vibes unless you are in a situation where you can't evade them.

Try using "Assess" on a turn the enemy is going to try to attach breast vibes before they would act (Assess drops your evasion to 0), and it should work. If it doesn't work even if you use Assess beforehand on the same turn, then you are experiencing a different bug.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
From what I have seen, the message about breast vibes already being attached is not an indicator of the move failing. However, the enemy usually fails at attaching breast vibes unless you are in a situation where you can't evade them.

Try using "Assess" on a turn the enemy is going to try to attach breast vibes before they would act (Assess drops your evasion to 0), and it should work. If it doesn't work even if you use Assess beforehand on the same turn, then you are experiencing a different bug.
Oh, so it might be a translation issue (like the restrain messages saying "Enemy X is restrained" or whatever when they attempt restrain)? Will check that next time it comes up.

Apr 18, 2018
Have you put it in another directory? Unity may save things/store persistent data in your appdata (sidenote: why the hell did they make this in Unity, really, like, at all?! lol), and if that's where the problem is, easiest is to put it in another folder (like this scenario: you first DL'ed the v1.00 from here, tried to play it, encountered bug, then downloaded the since then v1.03 from OP, but put it in the same place -> matter could still exist)...
Also, delete the save (SaveFile.es3), if there is any, before trying again, just in case.

If that doesn't help, or it's not the case... Welp, sorry, outta ideas.
Yeah I can't get it to work even after all these suggestions. Thanks for trying, for those that did get it to work, enjoy it.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah I can't get it to work even after all these suggestions. Thanks for trying, for those that did get it to work, enjoy it.
You're welcome, and sorry it didn't work. It's just weird how I got through everything almost totally bug-free, even though it was a v1.00 run... Still saying it's (or rather, it was) not really worth it, so... Chin up!

Reactions: Nicholas Seitler

MIC132

May 14, 2018

It seems it was indeed just a message error, and they were just missing.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Pro-tip: don't go back to base after defeating chairman. It seems the trigger is bugged and when you come back to his room, the fight triggers again.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes