Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Oh so the rape isn't made by/with MC Involved? :unsure:
Not 100% sure but I had the feeling the MC and Saya both were drugged through the food they ate, MC was more horny then before. In the main event of the festivity he was the one raping all the girls of the village and then Saya while Saya only jerked off all the other men. But prior to that Saya get first gangbang raped by a group of old men and in the shrine men hold MC strained while the village elder fuck rape Saya multiple times. Not sure if took the 2 bad path choices how it then turn out, but personaly I would never chosen that path, I don't mind NTR in some forms, but forced/rape NTR is not a thing I like so much.

Last edited:

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Played this previously and the game's good, I'll check it out and compare the TL to the original JP if I can find it on my hard drive somewhere.
Really not a fan of Gangbang+Rape type NTR as it happens in this game but it's a good enough catalyst for the story imo.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Wow, is so adorable and sexy -.^
Thx for share!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SakazamuranoInmatsuriKegasaretaMikoshimai-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Qbiq

Jul 13, 2021
Dunno how about you guys, but the piano is a banger in the main menu. I love the cuts they did, stopping the music entirely. That composer is cracked

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote