XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
How do you make these edits? When I open the PSDs I’m only presented with a few layers that only remove bits of the art till it is gone. Are these manual edits? Thanks.
For the edits I did is no PSD file required.
1.) You just need e.g. two jpg files of the same art piece (for example hinata)
2.) Then you open two versions of your choice in the same window but in different layers. (photo shop, gimp etc.)
3.) Try to erase specific parts of one of the two layers/pics. If you have done it right you get e.g. another unique version combined with the help of the two original ones.

If you are familiar enough with layers this techniq is nothing special and no magic xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer15 and NutGuy

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
For the edits I did is no PSD file required.
1.) You just need e.g. two jpg files of the same art piece (for example hinata)
2.) Then you open two versions of your choice in the same window but in different layers. (photo shop, gimp etc.)
3.) Try to erase specific parts of one of the two layers/pics. If you have done it right you get e.g. another unique version combined with the help of the two original ones.

If you are familiar enough with layers this techniq is nothing special and no magic xD
Okay thanks. I usually use Clip Studio Paint and the artists almost always leave their variations as layers that you can hide and show at your discretion to customize it.

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
Does anybody have a zipped file will all the terms? I dont want to spend 3 hours downloading them all individually.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes