alex 1111111

Jan 2, 2020
I didn't want to type anything out about this topic until I saw your reply. The reason we keep getting questions about rewards before they're released is because those who keep on asking have never used Patreon.
A good rule of thumb is to not expect, and stop asking for, any updates of any kind until at the very latest the 10th of a month (if we're also rounding up). That's because patreon billing takes place from the 1st to 5th to account for a variety of billing variables, and Patreon's delivery of those funds and the delivery of rewards to Patrons can be anywhere from 6th to 10th. All dates in US time. So, latest one might expect is the 11th if they don't live in the States.

Now regarding Sakimichan, I have no idea why she sent out a reminder for term 135 on Dec 1 where the deadline for subscriptions Oct 31. She's fucking her feed up by posting outdated content and then retweeting the same content as her original tweet multiple times in a row. And then she posts no preview pictures on gumroad for clarification on latest contents. It's like she doesn't want people to buy her products.

How much this term is cost ?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes