juhuxur

Jun 17, 2019
This month's terms look amazing :love: I hope she delivers complete terms and not like previous months that something is missing...

Reactions: www123456

Bart712

Dec 30, 2020
Just . . .
read the comments over yours, like . . .
isn't your answer right there?
Just changing my reply since the Tifa x Cloud is mentioned on this page (thought it was on a previous page when it was heavily discussed). Maybe I should be reading the thread. LOL

My apologies. :)

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Please, could someone help me edit the 7 SFW versions of Gojo? Just make his head small as the NSFW version...
His SFW head looks bigger than his NSFW head when we display 2 versions together.
(This mistake used to happen with her Dimitri and Claude stuff) Please, could u help me :cry:

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
Blue-haired girl is Ganyu.
And yes, the upload here is missing all NSFW variations of Ganyu's portrait.
I think term 142 is missing some sfw of Tifa also. The only one is sfw1 (numbered usually means multiple) and it doesn't have the one that appears in the term bundle picture on deviantart.

Tamyotaku01

Nov 20, 2020
Apologies links were hidden for a short while after a small scare.
For new people, please use these links:
Mega

Sakimichan Terms 132-133 courtesy of BigCityBoiz2510, please give him your thanks
Mega

As always you can share my links as they are on burner accounts, but please not somewhere like Reddit with auto link recognisers.
Highly appreciate all the effort mate. I cannot believe there is such dedicated community which is willing to provide this content. Thanks and have a wonderful day stranger.
the mega link is broken, it says that the file isn't available

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes