ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
Out of curiosity, were terms 140-141 psds ever shared? Kinda hard to edit with no key layers to use
In any case, just found this forum, so appreciate those who share

Reactions: Stevangelion

OmegaAlpga

Mar 9, 2021
Is there a problem in term 131 with 7 uzaki animation? I'm getting black screen after few seconds but audio still plays.

Wilcza

Jan 29, 2021
I'm searching for Evelynn k/D/a voice over, from 132 term, I downloaded term from link but this video is missing.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
There's been so many terms post these last few pages, what is the current one? What number?

Stevangelion

Dec 16, 2020
Does anyone have the PSD's for 140 - 143? Just the PSD. I can find the Pictures easily, for some reason it's so hard to find PSD's when available for artists.

Reactions: Death69inc

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Hello, I'm fairly new to this "term" system, is there a page where I can preview the contents of each term (apart from Patreon since some of them are "censored" unless you're a member of the patreon)? I'm pretty much only interested in Genshin Impact girls so I'd rather not download every single term to look for them ^^'

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hello, I'm fairly new to this "term" system, is there a page where I can preview the contents of each term (apart from Patreon since some of them are "censored" unless you're a member of the patreon)? I'm pretty much only interested in Genshin Impact girls so I'd rather not download every single term to look for them ^^'

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes